Best Buy has a few silicone coversAccessories

Last Updated:

1. PittFan

PittFan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Different than the high gloss ones from VZW. They're official HTC Silicone Covers. They had red and black...felt nice and fit the phone perfectly...but the $19.99 price tag was steep compared to VZW with my 25% discount.

Advertisement
    x0x likes this.
  2. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Cool, I'll have to check them out. I have the high gloss from VZ but if this one's nicer, I may have to grab it. Was it any thinner than the VZ cases?

3. PittFan

PittFan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I actually liked it slightly better than the verizon one. I also have the high gloss case and thought they fit the phone with the same exact thickness, but the VZW is a bit harder so it feels more durable. If the prices were exactly the same, I would have gone with the HTC version.

4. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

There are also some Rocketfish silicone covers as well at BB.

5. mkarps

mkarps Well-Known Member

anyone have pics of the rocketfish? especially the back. What is the difference between the HTC Best Buy one and the Rocketfish best buy one?

6. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

I have the Verizon one and a friend has the Rocketfish one. They both are very similar. The RF is completely gloss black, where as the VZ one is slightly see-thru on the back with a diamon pattern in it. I prefer my VZ one because it has raised areas on the volume buttons and the on/off button....the RF one is flush. The RF has larger cutouts of the mic, micro usb plug, and headphone jack. I do like that part of the RF, because my AUX cable sometimes has a hard time making a clean connection on my phone with the VZ case. My Sony DJ headphones won't plug in at all unless I hold it down and into the phone. I thought about just making my cutout hole a little bigger. They both feel the same to the touch.

7. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

I bought a silicon case off of amazon (retailer is accessoryone) for $2.70. Black (no shine). Fits PERFECTLY. I could not be more impressed.

8. eflosd

eflosd Active Member

I have the red HTC from best buy and i like it a little better then the black/ red snap case from VZW. I checked out the rocket fish and it seemed cheaply made. The parts that snap together were very flimsy.

9. Sek0n

Sek0n Well-Known Member

I have the black HTC one from BB, and love it. Exactly what I wanted.

Some pics HERE (not mine, but exact same one)