• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Buy IN STOCK!

I suggest everyone check their local Best Buys. I picked up the last one at mine in NJ and they said they received their shipment last night (Friday). Good luck and YMMV!

I can also confirm that some Best Buy stores have them in stock. After reading this thread, I checked at our Chicago Best Buy on Roosevelt, and they had a couple in stock yesterday (5/30). Online indicated a couple locations had them, but they were all for customer orders. I went over to the one on Roosevelt and snagged one. This was actually my second. I returned my first one and cancelled service last month, due to bad call quality. Thought I'd give it another try. I almost went for the Evo, but when I found out Best Buy had more DInc's, I ran right over! My new one is great so far!

Upvote 0
Hello, for anyone who purchased at a BB in Chicago - what was the full price?

Mine was $199. Accessories were 15% off, with activation as well. I also called Verizon after the activation and got them to waive the activation fee - for some of the hassle I've had to deal with (and since I wasn't supposed to be charged one with my initial pre-order anyway).

Funny thing is, after purchasing, I went over to a Verizon store, and they almost didn't believe I was just able to walk into a Best Buy and pick one up! :D

Upvote 0
Mine was $199. Accessories were 15% off, with activation as well. I also called Verizon after the activation and got them to waive the activation fee - for some of the hassle I've had to deal with (and since I wasn't supposed to be charged one with my initial pre-order anyway).

Funny thing is, after purchasing, I went over to a Verizon store, and they almost didn't believe I was just able to walk into a Best Buy and pick one up! :D
---------------
I know - I just returned from VRZ store 30 min. ago & was told the phone isn't available anywhere, other than online. I've been checking for 2 wks in stores - no luck. Came home and checked BB - they have one in stock. I'd have to call for a ride over there - so, I was checking the price for full price at BB; it's $529 online at VRZ (just switched from tmo to VRZ in April) I have a Droid and I really want the Dinc. Since I was using a Nexus One while on tmo.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if Best Buy will give you a 1 year contract? I just ordered an Incredible yesterday with a 1 year contract, employee discount, while adding on to a family plan. I would cancel my online order and go into Best Buy if they'd do all that for me.

By the way, if you guys have any employee discounts, the 1 year contract Incredible price is just $229. The extra $30 are worth it to me...

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if Best Buy will give you a 1 year contract? I just ordered an Incredible yesterday with a 1 year contract, employee discount, while adding on to a family plan. I would cancel my online order and go into Best Buy if they'd do all that for me.

By the way, if you guys have any employee discounts, the 1 year contract Incredible price is just $229. The extra $30 are worth it to me...

No, tried it last week. You have to go to a Verizon corp store or online to do the one-year contract.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones