Best Buy Introduces

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

In a month where you could easily go either way, Best Buy Mobile has opted to provide customers with a treat rather than a trick with a new promotion that will run throughout October. Each Friday for the length of the month will see four phones (one from each major carrier) offered for free along [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. jgreetham

jgreetham Well-Known Member

I just found that you can take advantage of this online as well as in the store. Good for me 'cause the nearest Best Buy only stocks T-Mobile pre-paid phones so they would have to order it anyway. Good for new, upgrade & add-a-line. I hope they affer the Vibrant but I'd go for the G2 as well - Duh.

Free Phone Fridays - BestBuy

Cheers,
    Jim

3. jgreetham

jgreetham Well-Known Member

Just wondering - who decides which phones go for free? The carrier or Best Buy?

I've seen that the T-Mobile offering has been the Samsung Gravity 2 & Samsung Gravity 3 for the last 2 weeks. I've been hoping for the Vibrant or the G2. The AT&T offering was the Captivate the first week. T-Mo will probably have the Moto Charm or some durn thing like that.

Cheers,
    Jim

4. Ares_EMS

Ares_EMS Active Member

I'd doubt they be offering the G2 considering it's practically brand new.. most of these phones being offered have been on the market for a while now, and can usually be had for free by most online retailers with a new contract anyways..

5. harry85woods

harry85woods New Member

This is an interesting things that the free mobile scheme is coming i will like to get it for the first day i hope it is true and it will make.