Best Buy Inventory????

Last Updated:

1. AlwayzRight

AlwayzRight Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I preordered my Evo from Best buy and have the seventh one. They told me that they received 10 incredibles when it came out. I remmeber when I got my Pre that there were inventory sheets showing how many each store was getting. Im curious if this would be availble for the Evo? I want to make sure I can get my Evo on the 4rth! Anyone know about this?

Advertisement
  2. AlwayzRight

AlwayzRight Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

wow nobody?

3. katmandoo122

katmandoo122 Well-Known Member

No idea. But you are probably OK. The Pre was REALLY scarce, the Evo will not be as bad. I would guess (just a guess) that most BBs will have 10+. In any case, they should call you for an appointment that week so you should know before you get in the car.

4. RiverOfIce

RiverOfIce Banned

I was 12th-20th and they said no problem with getting them all on the 4th.

They said that the more pre-orders they get the more phones they will have.

5. Aridon

Aridon Well-Known Member

PutI'd guess that we will see inventory information after the devices actually are set to ship in another week, week and a half.

6. 1Paladin

1Paladin Active Member

I just pre-ordered today myself. They did not mention anything about a place in line or anything, just took my order. I did ask if it was guaranteed to be there on the 4th.All they told me was they would call the night before and ask what time I was coming in. I hope they don't make me wait all day, I took off work to go get it. i:)i

7. NiCK Crush

NiCK Crush Well-Known Member

My Best Buy explained to me that they are taking pre-orders to know how many to have sent to their store. So if there are 100 pre-orders, they'll get 100 phones (and I assume a few extra to sell to non-pre-orders).

8. MCStone

MCStone Active Member

LOL god I hope it's more than this. I'm #11 on my best buys list. And I know how they work. The first 5 are probably going to employees.

Mike

9. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I'm number 4 or 5 in where I'm getting it from, but I do hope there's more of it on the first day.

10. robg2008

robg2008 Well-Known Member

the woman at best buy that i preordered through told me that sprint is going to send them enough phones to match all pre orders in addition sprint is going to send them the usual shipment amount. which she estimates to be 15 for my specific store.

so basically if you preorder you are getting a phone.

11. cesjr02

cesjr02 Well-Known Member

I was assured this as well. The way I understand it, if you preorder you will get your phone June 4th.

12. stevent76

stevent76 Member

I made sure i was getting one by being the first preorder :D

13. TheBlackPrince

TheBlackPrince Well-Known Member

Yeah they only had like ten at the bestbuy I preordered at. I was like number 8

14. Jedson29

Jedson29 Active Member

I actually work in Best Buy Mobile, and we probably won't know until about a week before they ship. And yes the more preorders the more we are slated to get. And no to the person saying the first five go to employees. It will probably be on employee hold, like how the incredible is, and still is actually.

15. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I'm number 7 at the best buy I went to. All I know is that the manager GUARANTEED me a phone on the release date, if I was pre-ordering, so I better get a phone.

rebella had posted in the main thread that she was hearing that BB and Radio Shack would only be getting 3-4 per store, but I really hope that's just a bad rumor and not the truth.

16. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

pre-ordering will guarantee your phone... if you buy it now, they ADD your phone to the shipping total until they won't accept more pre-orders... so if you already payed you have it... im getting mine tomorrow

17. drexappeal

Huh? where or how are you getting yours tomorrow? Do you mean, you're getting your pre-order?

18. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Nah dude, he's using a time masheen. Duh.

I got a time masheen as well, but it's half broken right now. It only travels forward through time at one second increments.

19. Norwester

Norwester Well-Known Member

Thats what I was told today at BB in Salem. Sprint told them they'd fill all the pre-orders they can sell.

20. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

haha yea my bad im getting my pre order tomorrow lol, just got back in town last night

21. Evo_Pimpin

Evo_Pimpin Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered mine today At BB and I was number 16. I hope I get the phone on June 4th. The guy that worked there did say the more pre-orders they get the more they will recieve. So if 20 more people come in after me and pre-order the better chance I have at getting the phone.

22. drexappeal

I wouldn't hate at all if you were actually getting your EVO today...LOL...

Covert_Death, aren't you one of the peeps that works at Best Buy or used to work there?

23. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

My Best Buy said they expect to get 50 in stock, or more if they have enough pre-orders. They'll have a phone for everybody who pre-orders.

drexappeal likes this.