Best Buy LOST My Pre-order Info!!!

Last Updated:

1. RG129

RG129 New Member This Topic's Starter

For all of you patiently waiting for your Best Buy to call you to schedule an appointment, I suggest you call them first to verify.

After many people on the forums started getting their appointments scheduled, I called my Best Buy on Friday to verify when they will be scheduling appointments. They said they would make their calls on Sunday.

Sunday came around...no call.

I stopped by the store during my lunch break on Tuesday and he said they already made all their appointments! He checked his folder to look for my form, and it wasn't there! He asked me when I placed my pre-order and I said the very first day (or so), May 14th.

After me not willing to take the first appointment available later during the day on Friday, the BBM associate was kind enough to squeeze me in one of the early morning slots anyway, saying that they "should" be able to fit me in anyway since they'll have extra staffing. When I asked him if them losing my pre-order info will be any problem and he stated that it "shouldn't" be a problem since I'm still in possession of the gift card and original form.

Most likely there really won't be a problem when I show up on Friday, but if I don't get my phone on Friday, I will be PISSED.

Advertisement
  2. Will84750

Will84750 Member

Same thing just happened to me.

3. leastbay

leastbay Well-Known Member

I just called BB and they said they would call on Friday. Said they cant call until they have the phones in hand.

4. Lindseybp

Lindseybp Well-Known Member

That's a little odd. I would think all BB would definitely have them in BEFORE Friday.

5. leastbay

leastbay Well-Known Member

Im sure they will. Im just gonna go there when they open.

6. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I knew this was bound to happen. BB told me they will call me on the 3rd but I'm not taking any chances. I'm calling them today, tomorrow, and thursday if I have to. I'm just going to assume that they don't care. This phone will be mine on friday....believe that!

7. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Someone please post a vid of the madness if pre-orders are lost!

8. katmandoo122

katmandoo122 Well-Known Member

BB screwed up this launch. Told me repeatedly that there'd be no appointments. Finally, I walked into RS, got my PO and my appointment. Sunday I get a call from BB asking to schedule. Well, their insistence (plus their holier than thou attitude when I suggested appointments) on no appointments cost them my sale.

9. drksilenc

drksilenc Well-Known Member

the prob is no corp policy thats why