• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best buy not received phones yet

Best Buy just called me about 5 min ago and said they have not received the shipment of phones yet. They guy said he is sure they will come in today but dont know when. I should of went through verizon damnit.

It depends on your best buy. Mine is in stock and picking up in 2 hours. #1 on list.

Call up like 20 stores in a 60 mile radius - you'll find one.

Upvote 0
Walked into my BB at 10:10 (open at 10) and was told the same thing. They showed me the e-mail they had that said 271 stores would not receive them until today. The guy I spoke with showed me I was the first of the pre-orders though so not to worry.. I would get one today and he will personally give me a call when they come in.

OT: The e-mail also tells them to suggest a 2gb card (doesn't come with it).

Upvote 0
Walked into my BB at 10:10 (open at 10) and was told the same thing. They showed me the e-mail they had that said 271 stores would not receive them until today. The guy I spoke with showed me I was the first of the pre-orders though so not to worry.. I would get one today and he will personally give me a call when they come in.

OT: The e-mail also tells them to suggest a 2gb card (doesn't come with it).

When I picked mine up, they gave me a 2 gb memory card as well. I didn't even have to ask. I would argue with them about this....in a polite way of course.

Reactions: nyngbld
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones