• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best buy pre-order question

matt20971

Feb 17, 2010
I pre-ordered two incredibles at best buy on Monday of this week and now I am kind of worried. My wife and I both have seperate accounts and we both have the $50 new every two credit. Are they going to allow us to use it? I can get it through verizon store for $149 per phone after rebates and credit. I expect to pay the same at best buy or will be forced to cancel my order with them and go to a VZW retail store.

I pre-ordered two incredibles at best buy on Monday of this week and now I am kind of worried. My wife and I both have seperate accounts and we both have the $50 new every two credit. Are they going to allow us to use it? I can get it through verizon store for $149 per phone after rebates and credit. I expect to pay the same at best buy or will be forced to cancel my order with them and go to a VZW retail store.

Call them up and ask them. They might as it may fall into their price matching policy. I think it really depends on the manager.

EDIT: I just talked to the BB mobile manager at my local store and he said he will match any contract price and NE2 Credit. They also offer instant rebate so you don't have to wait for a mail in.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones