best buy pre-order questionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. matt20971

matt20971 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I pre-ordered two incredibles at best buy on Monday of this week and now I am kind of worried. My wife and I both have seperate accounts and we both have the $50 new every two credit. Are they going to allow us to use it? I can get it through verizon store for $149 per phone after rebates and credit. I expect to pay the same at best buy or will be forced to cancel my order with them and go to a VZW retail store.

Advertisement
  2. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

Call them up and ask them. They might as it may fall into their price matching policy. I think it really depends on the manager.

EDIT: I just talked to the BB mobile manager at my local store and he said he will match any contract price and NE2 Credit. They also offer instant rebate so you don't have to wait for a mail in.

3. matt20971

matt20971 Active Member This Topic's Starter

thanks, I will argue with them if I have to. I like the idea of not having to deal with the mail in rebate stuff through the vz store.

4. Leedaddy29

Leedaddy29 Active Member

while were on the topic of best buy preorders, anyone work for best buy have any secretes whether there will be an early 4/25 sale for those who pre-ordered? i've heard it rumored but never found an answer

5. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

+1, I'd like to know as well....bb employees where r u?

6. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

I thought the screen shots showed that it would be in inventory today? Can anyone confirm? I wonder where the person who leaked the photo went.