Best Buy selling Epic 4G for $229

Last Updated:

1. Blitzpwnage

Blitzpwnage Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am an Evo fan and I am just sick of waiting for my phone. So I spend my time surfing the web, I really like the Epic 4G and I am thinking about getting one since I am so sick of waiting, I know I just repeated that but that is how just irritated I am. Anyway.

Here

Anyway, I may go with the Epic but I wanna wait for my Development for it. :cool:

Advertisement
  2. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

called my store to get a price match and that is only for new contracts. That sucks but oh well I guess. Not that far from the original price

3. Keybeeetsss

Keybeeetsss Well-Known Member

Thatz where I got mine from, but as Droidone says, its that price for new customers which is only $20 less than what they're charging; no waiting for a $100 rebate as sprint is of course $349 in store & of course u hav to buy a case so u'll spend around $400+...

4. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Is that $229 online only?

5. Keybeeetsss

Keybeeetsss Well-Known Member

New Customer; Its still only $249...

6. drexappeal

Thanks for clarifying. There goes trying to get them to match...LOL.

For new customers, seems like Amazon and/or Walmart are the best bet right now at $199.

7. robl45

robl45 Well-Known Member

but is it online online?

8. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

From what the rep told me locally, it is not just online but only for new customers. She told me since I upgraded she couldn't match it. She probably would have said online only if that was the case. I would call ahead of time though. No sense in riding there to be let down

9. robl45

robl45 Well-Known Member

if i'm getting a family plan with 2 phones, do both of those count as new lines. if so I might get one at radio shack and then add a line at best buy if it will be cheaper.

10. megabiteg

megabiteg Well-Known Member

I just got my Epic from best buy in boston and they are doing price match from amazon which has it for $200 with new / upgrade contract

11. RollBravesRoll

RollBravesRoll Active Member

You guys are insane if you let a cellphone rep tell you they won't give you the same price on an upgrade as you would on a new contract. Does that not sound insane to you? Call Sprint & tell them you were going to renew/upgrade but their prices don't match whatever 3rd party vendor you were going to go to's prices are if you are a new customer, so now you'd like to disconnect. It's not that hard to get the sprint reps to give you discounts once you threaten to disconnect all together.

12. drexappeal

??? I didn't think Amazon did upgrades. I thought it was new customers only .