Best Buy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by t1jordan, Jun 24, 2010.

1. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    I just spoke to a Best Buy Rep... She said they no longer carry Sprint phones. Is that true? A Sprint Rep told me this morning I can buy my Evo from Best Buy and receive the discount upfront. So who's lying?

Advertisement
  2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member
    VIP Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida
    In different parts of the country, Best Buy stores carry a different product mix.

EDIT: If you go to their website, and put Sprint into the search, it still shows products as available.

3. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    Thanks, I just called another Best Buy and they had the product. I guess you learn something new everyday.

4. Best Buy in Seattle carries Guitars!

I don't know if this is the norm or not, i've only been in 3-4 different ones and none of them had any type of musical instruments. I was watching a video of Demon Hunter in best buy and they have a whole music instrument section. I was like:eek:

5. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Some best buys have full music stores in thier stores . A lot of margin on musical instruments.

6. Cuso

Cuso Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Industrial Mech.
    FL
    Want weird? The Best Buy in Davenport, FL offers Car detailing, yep they will wash and detail your car....

7. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Yeah some stated that to. Its a full professional detail. Some offer nitrogen to fill your car tires.

Tags: