Best Buy

Last Updated:

1. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just spoke to a Best Buy Rep... She said they no longer carry Sprint phones. Is that true? A Sprint Rep told me this morning I can buy my Evo from Best Buy and receive the discount upfront. So who's lying?

Advertisement
  2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

In different parts of the country, Best Buy stores carry a different product mix.

EDIT: If you go to their website, and put Sprint into the search, it still shows products as available.

3. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, I just called another Best Buy and they had the product. I guess you learn something new everyday.

4. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

Best Buy in Seattle carries Guitars!

I don't know if this is the norm or not, i've only been in 3-4 different ones and none of them had any type of musical instruments. I was watching a video of Demon Hunter in best buy and they have a whole music instrument section. I was like:eek:

5. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Some best buys have full music stores in thier stores . A lot of margin on musical instruments.

6. Cuso

Cuso Well-Known Member

Want weird? The Best Buy in Davenport, FL offers Car detailing, yep they will wash and detail your car....

7. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Yeah some stated that to. Its a full professional detail. Some offer nitrogen to fill your car tires.