Best Camera App for Motorola Droid

Last Updated:

1. imapcmd

imapcmd New Member This Topic's Starter

What is the best camera app for the Motorola Droid?

I have played with a few, but want everyone's opinion.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Aldo Junior Ao2

Aldo Junior Ao2 Well-Known Member

Snap fx because you have the option of taking pics in widescreen 2592x1456. Looks real nice to see the whole picture from right to left on the phone. Also works with flash and you can touch anywhere on the screen to take a pic. Quick option to MF to AF in seconds. This to me is the best camera app Imho.

3. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Well-Known Member

I use Camera Zoom Effects. It's a paid app, and the original gimmick was that it has a whole slew of accompanying effects (mostly goofy) that can be downloaded free via the Market. But it also is one of the most configurable camera apps available, i believe. I don't really use any of the "accessory" apps that are available for it.

For photo processing, I use the paid app Pic Say Pro. It's very good, and well worth the money. I would say that there might be a better camera app than what I use (I really don't know for sure...) but I would bank on Pic Say Pro being the best processor.

If you're rooted, you can mess around a bit with the system to get better bitrate and fps for video, as well as change the codec. (BEEEEEEEE CAREFULLLLLL!!!!!!!)
    Always back uo yer crap, yadda yadda yadda.

4. Hola91

Hola91 Well-Known Member

I use Pro Paint Camera and FX Camera. I have the free versions of both and they seem to be more than enough for taking cool photos. I also love the PicSay Pro for editing. Probably the best editing one in my opinion.