Best case for Fascinate?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Kabob

Kabob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My wife bought this high gloss silicone/hard cover case for her Fascinate and she hates the thing. I on the other hand bought the basic black silicone case and she loves it but wants a case that's got some color.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good case to fit the bill? I've looked around on Amazon but most of the cases there are really cheap looking (and people say they don't fit very well).

Advertisement
  2. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

My buddy got a case for his from VZW. It is a dual skin, or something like that. The edges are silicon and the back is hard. He really likes it.

Oh, and it's blue

3. tschecter

tschecter Well-Known Member

I have a hard case beleive it or not from ebay, for all of 4 dollars including shipping, and it fits great, and looks nice. its a simple rubberized hard case. Highly reccomend. though, the only thing is it partially covers the built in buttons on the phone, but not so much that you can't use them, only so much that it is harder to accidently hit them.

4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I use the shell case combo from. Verizon and love it! Its very thin and fits in the holster very nice!

5. Droidus

Droidus Well-Known Member

I wish incipio would come out with one for our phones. I detest cases that look cheap or add bulk to the phone. I go naked for this very reason.

6. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

I have the kickstand case from VZW. Love it for watching movies and using my phone as a desk clock.

7. Kabob

Kabob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

In a perfect world I'd ditch my case as well and go naked, I know that the minute I do that though my phone shall meet concrete in an awkwardly close fashion...

A guy at the Verizon store had the "dual skin" case that I liked a good bit but my wife didn't much.

8. queazel

queazel Member

I also have the basic black silicone cover from verizon. It seems to work just fine and add just enough meat to the phone that it is a little easier to holdand it is much more grippy.

9. JasonRK

JasonRK Well-Known Member

I like the "dual skin" case I have, but if I had the choice I'd go with a seidio Innocase. If you're willing to wait I think they're the best. They're slim hard plastic cases, but the outside is teflon coated and they have a satiny feel (think back of the DInc).
    Innocase Surface - Black for use with Samsung Fascinate

10. woodyt74

woodyt74 Well-Known Member

My wife and I got the glossy silicone cases from VZ and really like them. They look nice and give better grip without much added bulk. Mine is black and hers is red and I think there are one or two other colors as well. Check them out online. I've already dropped my phone with no ill effect, much to my relief. :eek: