Best case for note 2?Tips

1. HighCaliber

HighCaliber Active Member

I bought a "Flip PU Leather Cove #FG from wuyouguo2110 on ebay for $5 shipped. This thing is actually great quality for what I paid. It did come from china but I had it within the week I ordered it even though they quoted a 2-3 week delivery window.

I am probably going to order a couple more in different colors. I bought this one because it protects all four corners entirely and raises the screen up if you flip the phone onto it's face so you don't get any sand scratches.

Here are the pics...

Attached Files:

Salman Khan likes this.
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I like that. Yours allows for further protection where Samsung's flip case doesn't.
  3. ScandaLeX

4. 57DRP

57DRP Member

I purchased this case from eBay. Really pleased with it as it doesn't compromise the design of the phone and goes well with both business and casual attire.

Attached Files:

5. Elantric

Elantric Well-Known Member

Not to take the thread off topic - but here's my Otterbox Defender Case story correction - it was a 15 mile journey face down on the roof of my van.

--
  6. Liam548

Liam548 Well-Known Member

7. Liam548

sorry which is yours, have you got a link to it?
  8. Liam548

9. ScandaLeX

Liam that neoprene one is very nice.
  10. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Hmmm that does look like what I'm after Liam, will probably give it a try
    Edit: ordered. Will let you know how it fits and I will probably have to put it in a plastic bag too :)
  11. Liam548

I've ordered one too, taken me all day but here goes:-

1) "Sandisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Card with SD Adapter"
  12. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Nice order Liam. The grey flip cover really shows the phone off, I love it! The SGP protector is hardly noticable when its on the phone too.
    Yeah I looked at CPW (
  13. Rans0m00

Rans0m00 Member

And to think I am just going to rough it with just probably a skin on the back. Maybe the flip case by Samsung.... When the back gets scratched up just replace the case.
  14. ScandaLeX

Liam you've been busy. :D Congrats to you!!! When do you expect delivery?
  15. vsaber

vsaber New Member

Got a Nillkin from ebay for around 18 usd I believe.
    It's pretty decent for its price.
  16. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

have you not checked out the accessories post at the root of this GN2 forum?
  17. DagMiller

DagMiller Well-Known Member

I'm currently using this.

ToughGuard Shell for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - White

I was after a "casemate barely there" style of case as I didn't want to add to the size of the phone

This fits very well but it does need to be a fraction of a millimetre smaller so that it feels that it's very tight on.
  18. capuman

capuman Well-Known Member

i just bought the official samsung flip case for
  19. XstitchCowgirl

XstitchCowgirl Well-Known Member

Agree, though I have used them on a couple phones and like them except for the color. I just wish they would offer some colors. Black is boring!!!!

Woman carry smartphones!!!
  20. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

21. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

This!

I love Otterbox cases and I always get colorful ones - never black. I drop my phone more than I care to admit plus my one-year-old son loves to pick up my phone when I'm not looking. ha!

My husband had an EVO LTE that he dropped on the concrete. The screen shattered (and it did not land on the screen side). He had a thin TPU case on it at the time. Ever since then, thin cases are not for me.
  22. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

Actually took a look at the Defender case for the Note 1 - I assume the Defender case for the Note 2 will look similar?

Curious if the Otterbox "commuter" will be released for the note 2? It's a bit less bulky and might be nice for daily use - I plan to get the defender case for outdoors stuff (snowboarding, running, etc).
  23. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

All I want is a thin case with a kickstand and a glas.t screen protector
  24. rsdmems

rsdmems Member

Have any of you guys ever removed (cut out?) the screen protector from a Defender case? I want impact protection, a belt clip and a kickstand but I don't want to hide that beautiful scratch-resistant screen behind another piece of plastic.
  25. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

For that just get the commuter. Or you can wait for trident or ballistic to come out with their cases.