1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best case for note 2?Tips

1. rsdmems

rsdmems Member

Unless I'm missing something, the Commuter doesn't appear to have a belt clip and kickstand.
  2. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Sorry I read your post too fast and missed that part.
  3. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

I have. All you have to do is pull it off. No cutting needed. Those Defender screen protectors make these beautiful screens look horrible.
  4. IO01

IO01 Active Member

Horrible or not, I cannot fathom removing the built-in screen protector from the Defender. I refuse to have a naked screen, and I refuse to use a stick-on screen protector. When I had the iPhone 4S, I used an Otterbox Defender case. A scratch-free screen is more important to me than a not-so-beautiful screen because of the built-in screen protector. Just my humble opinion.
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I'm guessing black is a more popular color....but to who? It's been so long that I had a black case. Since colors seemed to be a problem I started getting all mine from Fortte-Leather Cases.
  6. Liam548

Liam548 Well-Known Member

it arrived today but is going back, as I really wanted a UK version not EU, clove are sending me one which will be a proper UK version
  7. XstitchCowgirl

XstitchCowgirl Well-Known Member

Trident is coming out with Kraken case mid Nov and Aegia beginning of Dec !! Like the looks of Tridents over otterbox. Have used otterbox before and quality is not always good. Plus they don't have colors on a lot of their cases
  8. cajunshay

cajunshay New Member

You can pre-order on otterbox.com however they are only doing the cases in an off white or black. I asked why thwy have all the cool colors in the iphone and the salesman explained to me that most of their customers are apple users. I want COLOR!! I'm a nurse and a girl, i carry a lot of crap i want something bright ao i can find it. So, im foing with trident case. Never tried it before but they have color!! The note ii is suppose to be a BIG HIT this year i wander how many others arw going to over look the otterbox cause they cater to iphone users ONLY!
  9. stillhere153

stillhere153 New Member

10. BleedingPurist

BleedingPurist Well-Known Member

Why is it so difficult to find any videos of the official case, non-flip!? There isn't even any of the GS3 version. This case seems to be the least obtrusive while providing protection.
  11. Liam548

have you got a link to this case, even a photo?
  12. BleedingPurist

13. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Yep pretty much out of stock everywhere, looks a good cover though.
  14. Liam548

that looks quite good, looks to offer full side protection?

is this avialable in the UK?
  15. BleedingPurist

I figured it was just too soon. What I find to be odd is the lack of any YouTube videos of the GS3 version, which has had plenty of time.

There aee a wealth of flip-cover case videos for both. I don't see the point and it will be cumbersome for video or photo taking.
  16. rsdmems

rsdmems Member

Okay, thanks!
  17. nlitenme

nlitenme Well-Known Member

I agree with you guys. I like this case because it looks like it'll provide good protection without adding too much bulk. Also, being from Samsung, it should fit well.

I'm in the US & have this case on the way to me. Not sure why it wouldn't be available to you in the UK. I couldn't find it for sale anywhere else but Samsung's website.
  18. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

19. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

20. XstitchCowgirl

XstitchCowgirl Well-Known Member

So agree! And have told them also. I want color!!!!
  21. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

wyndslash likes this.
  22. Liam548

Galaxy Note

I need to know where I can get this in the UK, any ideas?

It is the official black cover that looks to fully protect the sides. I think black would be the best option for titanium.
  23. nlitenme

Can you get it from any of these sites?

Coque Clipsable EFC-1J9BBE pour Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Noire

Tapa protectora adicional Samsung EFC-1J9BBE para Note2 - Accesorios para mviles - Maxmovil.com

Grohandel Handy & Mobilfunk Zubehr | Distribution | Wholesale Cell Phone Accessories | EFC-1J9BBE Original Samsung Protectiv Cover f
  24. nlitenme

WOW!

Out of curiosity I checked to see how much it would cost for me to send you one & the economy shipping alone was over $100!