best case to buyAccessories

Last Updated:

1. andy2322

andy2322 Well-Known Member

looking for a black case something that don't peel screen protecter off..

Advertisement
  2. voodooochild

voodooochild Well-Known Member

If you have a decent screen protector thats been put on properly then theres no reason for it to peel off.

Personally i have an Invisishield on my Galaxy S screen and a PDAIR case that opens vertically, and i've had that for about 6 months and its safe to say the screen protector wont be peeling off anytime soon if ever.

Personally i would go for something leather, perhaps something by PDAIR, avoid Silicone cases, as all they do is trap grease under them and lose shape and tightness after a while.

PDair HTC Desire HD A9191 Accessories

You'll be able to find most of the above on ebay.
    andy2322 likes this.
  3. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

ive had 3 cases.

silicone was ok but didn't show the phone of very well :S and looked cheap.

Case Mate 'Barely There' was nice and slim but didn't protect the front of the aluminium when i dropped it which miffed me a little.

Case Mate POP which is an awesome case no problems with it nice size and looks good.
  4. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

I like Otterbox defender... back ordered on the site right now but definitely the best out there.
  5. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

I've got an otterbox and works alright, dropped it several times now and it's done its job. do take it off when im wearing a suit however...the additional padding does add alot of bulk...
    TelusMilestone likes this.
  6. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

Ahh thanks for the info, they are now back in stock on Otterbox.com website. I have a co-worker bringing me one back from Nova Scotia.