Accessories Best Case with BeltClip

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cer308, Sep 9, 2010.

1. cer308

cer308 Member

Aug 27, 2010
    I am currently using the VZW Hard Shell/Holster combo, and love having the holster, but I'm nervous about the level off protection the shell actually provides. I'd like something similar, but a lot more protection. Bulk doesn't really bother me.

I also know everyone is going to say Otterbox, but the Defender isn't out yet, and the Commuter doesn't have a clip/holster. If either was a choice at the moment I would buy them.

Advertisement

2. batwings1

batwings1 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Check out Seidio. I've used theirs on many phones and have always been happy with them.

3. Asuryan9

Asuryan9 Active Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I have my incredible in a Seido rugged, the lock is real tight and the clip is very secure and tho I had doubts about any cases really protecting the phone from falls, I dropped my incredible out of my work truck last night, it was just about a 6 foot fall onto the ground. Few little scuffs that rubbed right off the case with some water, and the phones fine. It even landed screen down after bouncing a few times, the case kept it elevated off the ground and it didnt get scratched.