• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best Case with BeltClip

cer308

Aug 27, 2010
I am currently using the VZW Hard Shell/Holster combo, and love having the holster, but I'm nervous about the level off protection the shell actually provides. I'd like something similar, but a lot more protection. Bulk doesn't really bother me.

I also know everyone is going to say Otterbox, but the Defender isn't out yet, and the Commuter doesn't have a clip/holster. If either was a choice at the moment I would buy them.

I have my incredible in a Seido rugged, the lock is real tight and the clip is very secure and tho I had doubts about any cases really protecting the phone from falls, I dropped my incredible out of my work truck last night, it was just about a 6 foot fall onto the ground. Few little scuffs that rubbed right off the case with some water, and the phones fine. It even landed screen down after bouncing a few times, the case kept it elevated off the ground and it didnt get scratched.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones