Best Clip on case.Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Muniz

Muniz Member This Topic's Starter

i tryed ordering a case from boxwave.com where i can clip it on my pants. and i got my case and it was terrible. the phone falls out of the case everytime i bend over or walk fast. anyone know where i can get a very good case to clip on my pants for under 30 bucks? thanks.

Advertisement
  2. durandetto

durandetto Well-Known Member

Check out seidioonline.com they have a combo for about 50, but you can get the belt clip for around 30 and they make a great product. I have the combo amd love it. Well worth the money.

3. HeikoMax

HeikoMax Well-Known Member

It ain't $30 but for not that much more, you should get the Seidio Innocase II and holster combo. I got mine for about $38 from Amazon, including shipping. Not only will you get a great holster but you also get protection for your Hero. There is a long thread here about that combo.

The quick and dirty: It is one of the best ways to carry your Hero clipped on. I use mine daily and move around alot, sitting, standing up, getting in and out of the car with not a single accidental ejection of the Hero. The only time it has fallen was user error when I "missed" the holster.

http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-CaseHo..._1_4?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1266696166&sr=8-4

EDIT: I don't think the Sedio holster works without the Innocase.

4. PGR

PGR Well-Known Member

Seidio makes two holsters for the Hero: One for the Hero with an Innocase on it (Product Code: HLTMG2ASC) and one for the bare Hero without any case on it (Product Code: D-HLHHRSAS). Both are $29.95 from seidioonline.com and they're both great holsters.

Pete

5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Seidio innocase/holster combo through amazon!