• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i have the red, and it is honestly awesome!
it is a deep red, not a lipstick red, and
the build quality is beyond amazing.
i really liked the plum also, but it just could not match up
against the red. i personally don't care for the white one,
for some reason it just doesn't do it for me, but that
is just personal opinion. and the black is always nice, but
the red and plum are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Reactions: Mikeymaestro
Upvote 0
Took the black- looked the slickest in store and I like that it doesn't make the Daewoo grill speaker at the top stand out so much as there isn't much contrast. Really, that thing looks like the front of a cheap, old Korean car. What were they thinking when they stood around designing that part of the phone?

01.daewoo.nubira.500

t-mobile-mytouch-4g-300x323.jpg

If you had to go with a Korean car grill, at least go with a newer KIA!
kia_1.jpg

I did consider the plum...but only 'cause I'm a Lakers fan- boo and hiss as much as you like ;)

Reactions: Mikeymaestro
Upvote 0
Took the black- looked the slickest in store and I like that it doesn't make the Daewoo grill speaker at the top stand out so much as there isn't much contrast. Really, that thing looks like the front of a cheap, old Korean car. What were they thinking when they stood around designing that part of the phone?

01.daewoo.nubira.500

t-mobile-mytouch-4g-300x323.jpg

If you had to go with a Korean car grill, at least go with a newer KIA!
kia_1.jpg

I did consider the plum...but only 'cause I'm a Lakers fan- boo and hiss as much as you like ;)

NOW thats good. Would have never thought about the grill of a daewoo. Well if we have any issues we can always get the speaker serviced at Kmart. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones