Best currently available ipad knockoff that has wireless N?

Last Updated:

1. mvidberg

mvidberg Member This Topic's Starter

What is the best currently available ipad knockoff that has wireless N as well as at least android 2.1 supported?

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Good luck with that... the vast majority of the Chinese knockoff's I've seen had onboard Wireless B/G only. Now the Archos, the Cruz, the Samsung, the Motorola, and others may well have Wireless-N but we really won't know for sure till their released.

3. fandtm666

fandtm666 Active Member

ive got a flatpad A10T on pre-order that is supposed to have the N, should be shipping next week so i will know in a fortnight or so

4. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

Hey Mdivberg!

Howzit and welcome to the forums dude!

Hmm if you are looking for a cheap android device with n built and i think is also bluetooth try the archos 28, 32, 43 and i think there are others but get way more expensive up the ladder.

Thye 28 is only 100 dollars with 800mhz cpu and open gl 2.0 support GPU damn good value for just green paper IMO hahaha:

https://store.archos.com/internet-tablets-fi-89.html

Let me know buddy :)

5. mindwave

mindwave Well-Known Member

FAND

IF you get your A10T next week (and I REALLY hope you do), please perform as much of a full hands on review as you can.

I broke down and bought the A10 a few weeks ago and I think its a GREAT device, but considering how BAD FC's communication with me on a $200 device was there was no WAY I was going to give them $400 for a device they didnt have yet.

But I am VERY interested and hope you get it and its everything it should be!