• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best customer service I've ever experienced!!

stauren1203

Jun 22, 2010
Madison, WI
As of today, I am 28 days into my 30 verizon trial period. I currently own a Droid. I went to the store to upgrade to the X, but the store said they will be out until Thursday, which is past my 30 day period. I went to another store and they said pretty much the same thing. The woman working there was the division manager for Madison, WI(where I live). She told me that she would call and try to pull some strings and see what she could do to help me out. I gave her my contact information, and went about my day running more errands. While I was out, I passed another verizon store, and just decided to stop in and SEE if they had an X in stock. I walk in and I hear "Hey!! I have my phone out about to call you!" I look up and it's her! She tells me that she talked to her upper who talked to her upper who talked to THEIR upper who talked to the sales VP of verizon corporation who called the original verizon store that i stopped at and told them I get my phone Thursday when it comes in!

best customer service ever

Sorry but I highly doubt your tale of woe made it that far up the chain. To a store manager, maybe. A sales VP wouldn't be bothered with it.

Still glad to hear of the outcome!

This is just what she told me. I guess the reasoning is due to I bought the phone at a store which as she told me was not part of the "corporate" verizon web, so it had to go that far to verify restocking and also to waive me a few days past the 30 day period. i do agree though, it seems a little far

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones