Best Deals: Droid Incredible 2General

1. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Currently these are the best deals on the HTC DROID Incredible 2:
    -- $00.01 at Amazon for new customers
    -- $00.01 at Amazon for existing customers on individual plan or when adding a line
    -- $79.99 at Amazon for existing customers on family plan only

-- $149.99 at Verizon Wireless

-- $79.99 at Costco (for upgrade only)
    -- $49.99 at Costco (new customer and add-a-line only)

-- $00.00 at LetsTalk

-- FREE at Wirefly for new customers and upgrades
    -- $49.99 at Wirefly for existing customers who add a line

Feel free to post deals you find and Guides/Mods/Admins feel free to update this post with the best deals!

(thanks ESC)
    (thanks nuke21)
    (thanks leonardotmnt)
    (thanks pockings)

Advertisement
    :
  2. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

I'm eligible for an upgrade with Verizon and noticed on their website I can get the DInc2 for $149.99...wonder what Best Buy has it at?
  3. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

4. nate.kelmes

nate.kelmes Well-Known Member

Picked mine up at a VZW store and they only charged me 149.99 + tax!!! Not sure if everyone can get that, but the girl hooked me up!
  5. RayFinkel

RayFinkel Member

When I login to my account, I'm getting $149.99 + tax as well. I'm thinking it is due to the corporate discount on my plan, at least in my case.
  6. nate.kelmes

Hmm... I thought that as well since I get a corporate discount too, but when I was logged in online I was seeing the phone at 199.99.

When I was at the store I was standing next to the girl and could see her computer screen. She selected "Business - 149.99" instead of "Retail - 199.99". She could have charged me 199.99 but she didn't.
  7. RayFinkel

RayFinkel Member

Scored my Inc2 for $99.99 + Tax from VZW.com (had my NE2 credit available) - Yeah boyeee!
  8. nate.kelmes

Wow, that's great! However, I thought NE2 was no longer.
  9. omxmmn

omxmmn Member

Got my Dinc2 for $49.99! Thank you corporate discount and NE2! How awesome!:D
  10. RayFinkel

RayFinkel Member

It's no longer effective for folks who signed a contract after they announced it. However, if you were eligible for it/in a contract before they announced it, they are honoring it for one last hurrah.
  11. ponchera

ponchera Well-Known Member

Any deals for those of us still on a contract and not up for renewal? Trying to beat the 440.00 + tax... or at least where I can buy online, no tax for that price. Everywhere online has jacked up the full retail price way past the 500.00 mark...
  12. pucrepeap

pucrepeap Well-Known Member

"Got my Dinc2 for $49.99! Thank you corporate discount and NE2! How awesome!:D"

Lucky Dog! It reminds my of those extreme coupons, where they just pile discount on top of discount and end up saving hundreds!
  13. omxmmn

omxmmn Member

Believe me, I was more than thrilled! Talk about a deal! Not to mention I got 25% off accessories.
  14. junknstuff

junknstuff New Member

hi! new user here!

i attempted to purchase from wirefly, who had an advertised price of 150 (amazon wireless was Backprdered for awhile), but im glad i didnt. they promote fraudulent services and try to tack on additional items that you didnt ask for!

luckily checked on my vzw account and saw that i can get it for the same price! too bad i cant use ne2 until next year,,,guess i forgo it since im picking up an inc 2 tomorrow??
  15. ESC

ESC New Member

Costco.com (Wireless Advocates) has it for $79.99 for new contracts or upgrades.

Costco - $79.99
  16. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

Thanks!! Added to the first post
  17. Wirefly

Wirefly Well-Known Member

Can you please PM me your experience? I am concerned about your fraudulent services claim. We do NOT promote anything that is fraudulent. I would like to look into this and address it and make sure that appropriate actions are taken if one of our representatives is doing something that they shouldn't.

I am also happy to answer any questions that you may have about purchasing from us.
  18. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

$79.99 at amazon, too. my gf just extended her contract for that price :D
  19. ejreiss11

ejreiss11 Member

Costco has the inc 2 for 79.99, I bought the phone on mothers day for 150. and took the flyer back to verizon and the had no choice but to credit me because i was within the 2 week time frame! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I love a good bargin!:D
  20. nuke21

nuke21 Member

Rob, you need to modify your post. Amazon is now selling it for 79.99 and Costco went up to 99.99.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  21. NightAngel79

Updated!! :D Thanks!!

(in the future you can Pm me or any other Staff member (mod/guide)
    though the easiest/fastest way is to just !report the post and explain what is up)
  22. Is the $79.99 just for new contracts? I'm trying to upgrade and it's still telling me $149.99?
  23. NightAngel79

Check out the OP:D its 149 IF you are an existing customer on a family plan ONLY!! If thats the case then sorry
  24. nuke21

nuke21 Member

I am an existing Verizon customer and I got my phone from Amazon for 79.99.
  25. NightAngel79

On a family plan?