Best Deals: Droid Incredible 2General

1. nuke21

nuke21 Member

Oh no I am sorry, I read it too quickly the first time. I am in an individual line and was going to a family, not on an existing one. My apologies
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  2. AliceBToklas

AliceBToklas Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is this a terrible sticky thread? It assumes that most of the people here are still looking for a phone. I assume sticky threads should be of interest a substantial percent of the readers. I'd much rather have a sticky thread that's relevant to those (like me) who already have the Inc2.

I understand that there are folks coming here that don't have the phone yet and some of them may appreciate this information. I suspect more are interested in details provided in the other threads or post questions that they may have.

Just my 2 cents worth.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

No worries player!!
    Very good points. I agree

1st: thread was created and sticky'd by the Owner of the site:D
    2nd: Staff is spread pretty thin right now and if one of us doesn't have a particular phone then it is hard for us to know what IS important is said section.
    3rd: We as staff look to the users to inform us of important topics that need sticky'd. If you see something important please !report it!! Report function is the BEST way to get ahold of the moderators for ANY reason; important threads, problem/offensive users, general questions.

Thanks!!
  4. I just purchased one from Costco online and I am not a member. I assumed you had to be but I tried it and it worked!
  5. AliceBToklas

AliceBToklas Well-Known Member

Thanks. Just voicing my opinion.

If I'm the only one annoyed I can easily be overruled and will live with that.

Again, Rob, please remove the sticky.

AliceBToklas
  6. NightAngel79

All the deals listed in op are still current!! Just checked them out. Still can't decide between this and the Tbolt...... upgrade is 2 weeks away!
  7. bik2101

bik2101 Well-Known Member

where's the best price for the dinc2 at full retail price?
  8. NightAngel79

^ Good question. I would assume Ebay would have best prices on that though if you want it new in box then Amazon. I suspect though that it will be around the same retail price (with small fluctuations) almost everywhere.

Anyone know off top of heads?? (sorry its time for this 3rd shifter to go to bed:()
  9. JPiLLa

JPiLLa Active Member

I just went to my Verizon Wireless Family plan account (which I'm the primary account on) and I noticed the Droid Incredible 2 is only $149.99 for me. I'm seriously considering doing this...I love my Droid Incredible 1, but the battery life is a killer so I had to buy an extended battery. This phone not having 4G is disappointing, but my area doesn't have 4G and I'm on wireless 85% of the time between work and home...3G is slllooowwww!

Hell, I could sell my current phone for right around the price of a new Droid Incredible upgrade.
  10. LizLaz

LizLaz Member

When I looked at CostCo, the DInc2 was 99.99 but there was going to be an activation charge when I purchased it online for $35, I thought. And unfortunately, I didn't look here before purchasing on Amazon, I was worried it might mess up my corporate discount with Verizon. So, I purchased for $149.99 with Verizon online. Thanks for all the helpful ideas for next time!
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  11. atkjhi

atkjhi Active Member

Sears Wireless has the Dinc2 (not Dinc) for $14.99 on new activation right now, on a family plan it was $19.99 for each phone. It's either the sale of the century or one of those too good to be true deals. I'm tempted to go for it but I want confirmation that this is legit and a no hassles deal.
  12. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

Sears = Wirefly just FYI
    GrammieDroid likes this.
  13. atkjhi

atkjhi Active Member

It's a great deal as long as you're okay with ordering from Wirefly.
  14. BoulderAndroidFan

BoulderAndroidFan Well-Known Member

I almost bought one, but noticed the contract extension raised the price of my plan by $15.
  15. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

Just bought my DInc2 yesterday online through verizon. In the store the rep couldn't get me any cheaper than 199.99 until I pulled my account up through the internet and showed I was due for an upgrade for 149.99. Trying through the "intranet" in the store it showed 199. So I had to get him to let me connect through his service comp on IE. Even so, he insisted he had to charge me a $20 activation fee on top of the 149. I called BS and went home to buy the phone online. He lost a sale, VZ lost more of my trust.
    Just watch the fine print and do your research. It was more comfortable for me to buy the phone through VZ online than for me to go through anyone else (and probably necessary since I am only 16mo into my contract).
    Very excited to be moving over here from the Eris. See you soon.
  16. pockings

pockings Well-Known Member

I got mine at Costco for $99.99. The price came with a car charger and a full belt clip case.
  17. GrammieDroid

GrammieDroid Well-Known Member

Thankyou for the sticky! My daughter is interested in this and I'm watching for her.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  18. leonardotmnt

leonardotmnt Active Member

Wirefly now has it for $19.99 for a new individual account and $49.99 for family accounts. I'm hoping that holds out until 6/18/11 when I can upgrade!
  19. NightAngel79

Links? (I'm on phandroid app and its a pain to link)

Will update OP when I get to a computer
  20. pockings

pockings Well-Known Member

Costco's price is $49.99 now. Upgrade price is $79.99. I just brought my receipt there and got a $20 credit :D
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  21. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

22. leonardotmnt

NightAngel79 likes this.
  23. NightAngel79

24. leonardotmnt

Is letstalk Walmart? I thought that's what they called their cell phone part but I'm not sure if it's the same as the online one.