• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best dual core vm phone with most internal storage?

lilmissmouse

Lurker
Jul 23, 2013
I'm looking to upgrade from my Samsung galaxy victory to another dual core phone that either supports moving apps AND app data to external sd, or at least has enough internal storage where that wouldn't be an issue...because I'm really sick of running out of storage within the first month of having a phone. And with my galaxy victory, even after rooting, partitioning my sd, and trying to use link2 sd, I always ran into problems anyway....so please help me out - I just want a fast virgin mobile phone that can handle all my apps and still run smoothly. Money is no object...any suggestions??

Android removed the option to run aps from sd card. It dosnt mater what phone you get, you can't do it.

I think they are backing off not allowing apps to be moved to an SD card. When I got my S3, I did not know that apps could not be moved. When I looked it up, I saw some mentions that it can't be done on the S3, but the S4 does allow it. I'm not sure if it's based on what version of Android the phone is running, or other factors. I believe restricting app movement was done for security reasons, but I think it is/was a bad idea.

Upvote 0
I would think the Supreme or the S3 would be your best options (possibly based on your budget). The optimusF3 it sounds like you'd immediately run out of memory (similar specs to the Victory).

The Supreme is a bit on the giant size even compared the S3 but it specs out fairly well.

GOOD LUCK!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones