Best DUAL SIM android phone?

Last Updated:

1. Genna

Genna Member

Hi Times8,
    I can purchase it for around 135 Euro here in Ukraine!
    What about its root? Did you receive the root rights for your 1310?

2. Times8

Times8 Member

Hi Genna,

That's cheap! Wow!! But does it contain Android 2.3? Mine has 2.3 instead of the standard 2.2 version.
  3. Times8

Times8 Member

I got the root only i used the later version to root the device. it workt ok!
  4. Clarkie

Clarkie Active Member

android dual sim | eBay

Ebay sometimes has some. I've never had any use for one so I couldn't say anymore on the matter.
  5. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

I asked my chinese colleague to translate, and she said they have 5 available. So not a large quantity. Maybe these are pre-volume-production types? In principle one could order it via which will add something like 10% but will ship to the west. However, customs may add another 25% here in Holland if they not let it slip through.
  6. mfien

mfien New Member

Hi anyone experience with the w7272 or the b86m? Thanks for sharing!
  7. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

I have had the w7272. Was a bit bulky (150g), but running smooth; gps was a bit inaccurate (ok for driving but not ok for walking), wifi was very fast and good. Battery ran out just within one day. However, biggest drawback was that market was not installed, and I did not succeed installing it. So I sent it back. This may depend on ROM though
  8. mfien

mfien New Member

Where did you buy it?
  9. pirracas77

pirracas77 Member

I performed a simulation in taobaonow webpage and the final price was US$ 545.42 !!!!!
    drsnuggles likes this.
  10. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

via ebay. just search
  11. mfien

mfien New Member

I meant the b68m.
  12. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

13. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

only had the W7272
  14. drsnuggles

drsnuggles Well-Known Member

Another new phone with the MT6573 chipset. The upgraded version of the G11i pro, the G14.

Positive points;
    -Android V2.3.4
    -3G support

Negative points due to MT chipset: you can't receive a call when you are using 3G.

The iDream G20 looks likes a nice phone. Fast cpu, but still android 2.2. I'm wondering what the original brand is, or if there are other clones who are a bit more famous :p.

Edit: updated the wiki as well with the popular G11i pro and the new G14 to have some MT6573 phones in it.
  15. Genna

Genna Member

it contains Android 2.2, but as far as I know, only Froyo is official version.
    Gigabyte haven't released Android 2.3 update for this model yet! What about guaranty in your case?

to PeterBell
    By the way, Cherry Mobile has released new rebranded model Cherry Mobile Stellar, in original, that is Gigabyte GSmart 1345
  16. szdravko

szdravko New Member

17. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

What about the battery life of A60? And does the android market run well? Which version of the market you are running?
  18. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

19. chamaruco

chamaruco Well-Known Member

20. Nortonko

Nortonko Member

i have this phone some time(few months). The battery life is good about 6 to 7 days :) in my case. I have the last market version and this run well also i have my own cutomized ROM.;)
  21. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

you are right; this also holds for the 3.5" i589. bad luck
  22. pirracas77

pirracas77 Member

I have this phone since one week. The battery life is one day an a half. No smartphone battery lasts longer.
    The market version is 3.3.11 and it was updated by itself.
    I'm running a customized ROM 2.3.5
  23. Pipofiasco

Pipofiasco Member

Hi pirracas,
    Do you use 3G connection on this phone? In my case, battery life depends on wether I use 3G or not. When I use it for push mail, the battery won't last 1 day. When I don't use it, battery lasts several days.

Market version = 3.3.11
    Rom version = 2.3.3
  24. pwel

pwel Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

drsnuggles likes this.
  25. loloman

loloman Member