• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best flashlight switch on by shaking

Hi

I use Macrodroid to do that.

If you are into customising actions on your phone, its easy to use and worth spending a little time getting to know. Its amazing what you can do! Eg I have a macro that turns the sound off when I open the camera app and turns it back on when I close the app. That way I have no shutter sounds. I have another than starts my VPN app if my phone connects to a wifi that is not my home wifi.

Reactions: AZgl1500
Upvote 0
Hi

I use Macrodroid to do that.

If you are into customising actions on your phone, its easy to use and worth spending a little time getting to know. Its amazing what you can do! Eg I have a macro that turns the sound off when I open the camera app and turns it back on when I close the app. That way I have no shutter sounds. I have another than starts my VPN app if my phone connects to a wifi that is not my home wifi.

DITTO ^^^^^^

MacroDroid can do some fantastic things with your phone...
I once had the need for a couple days to know exactly what time it is, "right now".
MD would announce the time with me just Shaking the phone.... ( folks got quite a kick out of that )

That foreign WiFi trick is a super neat macro trick. I had not done that yet, but it is going to be added to my list of macros.... Tnx...

* MacroDroid - Device Automation - Android Apps on Google Play

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones