Best Flight tracking app for Samsung MomentSupport

Last Updated:

1. Sinead

Sinead New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi: Does anyone have a recommendation for the best app for tracking flights? I have a Samsung Moment and need to download one in a few minutes, since I'm leaving town at 5:00AM 1-10-10. Thanks in advance for your help...

Advertisement
  2. sbutch6969

sbutch6969 Member

Hi there,

You definitely need to download Flight Director Lite. It is a free app available in the market to download. You can input the flight number for any carrior and it will show you all the specifics including arrival and departure times. It will show the adjusted time if the flight is delayed including estimated arrival time to runway and the gate. Best of all.......you can map the flight and it will show u the current location over a map. (There is a 5 minute delay for security reasons.)

I think u will enjoy it. Safe travels to you!

3. Sinead

Sinead New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks very much for your reply. Flight Director lite is a game on my Samsung Moment?? You actually described something that sounded exactly like I'm looking for. Could it be another name in the Apps market??:confused:

4. momentoid

momentoid Well-Known Member

FlightStats Lite for Android

5. sbutch6969

sbutch6969 Member

I am so sorry.....you are right. I gave u the wrong name. It just happened to be the icon right next to flight director. Similar names I guess. Anyways, momentoid is correct. The app I described is called flightstats lite.

Time for bed. :)

6. danmurphy

danmurphy New Member

Ultimate Flight Finder I find pretty good.