1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Best free podcast player

Last Updated:

1. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know how i can get the radio show Full Metal Jackie from Fullmetaljackieradio.com to play on android?

Advertisement
  2. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Well-Known Member

Have you tried Google's podcast app: Listen

I use it and it seems to work just fine.

Jakaro likes this.
  3. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Still can't get the podcast im looking for to work, maybe because its an itunes podcast?

4. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I tried a number of free podcasting apps and hated them all. When I tried Doggcatcher, I was hooked. It's an awesome app and well worth the price you pay.

5. imwjl

imwjl Member

Sorry, no answers on free apps but Podtrapper is ported from Blackberry to Android now. I love it because of the control. That applies to sources of the netcasts, download options, play options. It has more menus and interface to learn than many but does the best job as far as sources of media, playing the files and managing how you get and store them.

The developer also deserves credit for his responsiveness to both of problems and adding features. I don't know about Android Market but he went above the call of duty to sort out Blackberry App World issues and he responded to and added product feature requests.

Well worth the $5 - 10.

6. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I tried PodTrapper and everything you say about the developer is 100% true. He's very responsive to input. Unfortunately the app was extremely buggy when I used it. It came down to picking an app with a few weird bizarre bugs and a responsive developer and a polished app that didn't have all the bugs in it.