Best Free Ringtone App?

Last Updated:

1. Jim Cahoe

Jim Cahoe New Member

Looking for suggestions for the best free ringtone app for android.

2. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

Zedge, or Ringdroid (make any Ringtone you want).
  3. Zedge! They also have notification sounds, and wall papers. FREE.
  4. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Ringdroid has notification and alert tone options too.. I like Ringdroid but will give Zedge a look!

Love these strings! So informative!

5. surlypoker

surlypoker Well-Known Member

Myxer isnt bad.. Free tones and mp3s and if u cant find what u want which is rare u can make ur own in app
  6. mccririck

mccririck Well-Known Member

Can anyone point me to a bugle call notification?
  7. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

As others have said... Zedge. Two seconds to type the word Bugle in the Zedge search bar gave me all these.
  8. kamendra

kamendra New Member

Zedge or Ringdroid are best for notification sounds, and wall papers & it's FREE.
  9. Rico ANDROID

The OP should place a POLL at the top of this enlightening discussion! Maybe place questions for which ringtone .and have Zedge, Ringroid, seveal others mentioned so far and an "Other" .. would be interesting to see which ringtone app is most used.

As far as cool wallpapers!!! We are priviledged to have here on Android Forums a Custom Wallpaper developer!!
  10. dosmastr

dosmastr Member

uh, not to hijack but if they are just giving you ringtones and wallpapers how is free feasible for them?
  11. Rico ANDROID

Are you referring to apps that allows you to make ringtones from mp3s on your device ? or Sites that lets you download free ringtones...

The app, may include ads (you are aware of that im sure..) The sites that lets you download...they may have some small catch.. one thing is they got your cell# .
  12. iconwebservice

iconwebservice New Member