best full body protectorAccessories

Last Updated:

1. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking to get a full body protector but I don't know what brand to go with. I have heard of zagg but I hear they Orange peel a lot. What is the best protector and which one has the best customer service.

Advertisement
  2. mach1man

Nobody here is using a full body shield on there incredible? Even if you used the product on an older phone is fine, I just need a lil help.

3. silentronin

silentronin Active Member

i have a full body zagg on mine while waiting for otterbox to put out their cases. the 4 back corners all start peeling eventually. they did on my curve and are doing it on my inc. aside from the peeling, i really like them. the screen protector does not have any corners coming off or being pulled up. as far as the orange peel look to them, it doesn't really bother me any. besides, you have to be looking at screen from an angle to notice it.

as far as which is best, all a matter of personal opinion.
    never had to call them so couldn't comment on customer service either.

4. Diabl0

Diabl0 Well-Known Member

I have had Zagg full body shields on all of my devices. A lot of people knock them. If you read their website fully about how these things are made and what they are designed for, then you would understand the "flaws" that make other people hate them. I have nothing negative to say about it. I run mine under a hard case so I have no peeling issues. :D

5. mach1man

Do you think a spring holster like seidios would cause it to peel off or should I go with a leather pouch. I remove my phone a lot out of the holster its in now

6. Diabl0

Diabl0 Well-Known Member

I would assume that it would peel back the corners.

Front and back of the Zagg:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Honestly, the full body is pointless (at least Zagg's is). It only covers the screen and the battery case. I got it at 50% off, so I don't really care. Just putting that out there.

7. mach1man

Yea i figured to, guess I'll bite the bullet and try. I work as a Automotive technician so I want the full body just to protect the whole front and the the raised part of the back.