• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories best full body protector

i have a full body zagg on mine while waiting for otterbox to put out their cases. the 4 back corners all start peeling eventually. they did on my curve and are doing it on my inc. aside from the peeling, i really like them. the screen protector does not have any corners coming off or being pulled up. as far as the orange peel look to them, it doesn't really bother me any. besides, you have to be looking at screen from an angle to notice it.

as far as which is best, all a matter of personal opinion.
never had to call them so couldn't comment on customer service either.

Upvote 0
I have had Zagg full body shields on all of my devices. A lot of people knock them. If you read their website fully about how these things are made and what they are designed for, then you would understand the "flaws" that make other people hate them. I have nothing negative to say about it. I run mine under a hard case so I have no peeling issues. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones