General Best game for Nexus 7

1. rocketjacket

rocketjacket Member

I want to show off my N7 & make friend jealous. What's the best game I can get to get the drooling started?

Advertisement
  2. stridermt2k

stridermt2k Well-Known Member

I would say download one of the Tegra Zone games like Dead Trigger or Shadowgun.

One is a first-person shooter, the other a third person shooter, both have excellent graphics.
  3. shaneydroid

shaneydroid Well-Known Member

Sprinkle :)
  4. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

Forget showing off.

Download World of Goo and you'll lose your entire weekend :D
    dunjamon and Xyro like this.
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

Or Symphony of Eternity:rolleyes:
  6. Jay Aristide

Jay Aristide Well-Known Member

FPse with pretty much any game except FFVII in openGL mode..

Order & Chaos Online
    Dead Space
    Mass Effect: Infiltrator

All visually stunning games that play flawlessly on your tablet :)
  7. shaneydroid

shaneydroid Well-Known Member

Actually, you don't need to show them games to make them jealous, just show them the box :)
  8. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

Jay. What is ffvii
  9. Jay Aristide

Jay Aristide Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy 7 - The single most successful PlayStation game ever made, and AFAIK, the highest grossing RPG of all time.. Also, the only game I know of that slows down in FPSe on the n7.
  10. Ramzes13

Ramzes13 Well-Known Member

...Or your MIND :eek:
  11. VeNoMzRevenge

VeNoMzRevenge Well-Known Member

Can't believe I am saying this but, the Spiderman game is cool. It's like ps2 version. The web swinging is cool to show off.
  12. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Anyone tried the new Batman game?
  13. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

I have but I'm probably not the best person to ask as I suck at gaming. :p I think it looks pretty slick. It's fun, even though I die a lot. I'm probably not going to like it once I find out those IAP are necessary though.
    Atma likes this.
  14. stridermt2k

stridermt2k Well-Known Member

My brain has recently been grabbed by Auralux, but I have to admit I've been jamming on Heroes Call THD too, since we've strayed from the original eye-candy theme the OP started.
  15. kingdave

kingdave Well-Known Member

I'm quite enjoying Asphalt 7 at the minute. Its getting a lot of bad press because of in app purchases but I honestly haven't had to buy anything separate from the price of the game so far. It works really nicely on a big screen and the only negative I've found so far is the distance of the next draw part of the scene.

Dead Trigger is awesome too, looks and feels so good but for casual stuff Whale Trail Frenzy (and original, but that's isn't free) is really good on the larger screen.
  16. walshy37

walshy37 Member

Av just got great little war game (a turned based game) I have bought 13 games so far with my
  17. jericho45acp

jericho45acp New Member

Dead Trigger gets my vote too. Visually awesome and floating D-pad rocks.