Best games for droid

1. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Polarbit games all rock. Armageddon Squadron, Raging Thunder, Wave Blazer, Toon Wars are all good.

Some other's I like are de Blob, Family Guy: Uncensored, Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero 5, idemolished (demolition puzzle game) are fun.

iCommando: 'Operation Dark Haze' is a great little shooter that makes good use of the accelerometer. You tap an area of the screen to zoom in with the scope and then move the phone to put the bad guys in the cross-hairs and then "bang" :D
  2. Larkitect

Larkitect Active Member

softick's solitaire is pretty good. i'm serious, all mobile devices need solitaire (and of course tetris). :)
  3. bwags

bwags New Member

Choking Charlie is hilarious to show off...and it says there will be a multi-player release which would be awesome. Definitely fun though for a simple accelerometer game and worth the buck.
  4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

I cant believe no one has mentioned Scrambled Net that game rules
  5. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Well-Known Member

I love Scrambled Net .. nice easy game to kill some time with.

Homerun Battle 3D is awesome as well.

Then there's RoboDefense, Light Racer 3D, Raging Thunder, Speedforge3D, WordUP

The emulators are probably the best bang for the buck though. 1 app that gives you access to almost every game on a select platform, can't beat that.
  6. nate94gt

nate94gt Active Member

homerun battle 3d was my fav game on the iphone, and when i went to the droid i was bummed :(

But here it is again :D
  7. Cbrown

Cbrown Well-Known Member

Just downloaded it this morning. So far its excellent.

Abduction is a good time.

Also play
    Bebbled
    Fun towers
    Nesoid
    torect
    throttlecopter
  8. GorillaTheHutt

GorillaTheHutt Well-Known Member

i've been playing

farm frenzy

a lot recently. it's pretty addictive and getting the gold stars often requires planning a strategy. the demo is decently long and gives a good taste of the game.
  9. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

i've been playing Homerun Battle 3D non-stop for the past couple days. can't believe I hadn't seen it before. definetely worth the money for the paid version.
  10. jaehuh

jaehuh Member

how do you download the games for gameboid??
  11. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

I saw Fabulous post one of these and liked it so much here you go! :D

Let me google that for you
  12. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Well-Known Member

If you like puzzle games, I highly recommend Sokoban. I have been playing it waay too much lately. There are literally thousands and thousands of levels and its free.
  13. jangoforhire

jangoforhire New Member

"Shoot U!" it gives a unique twist to the usual physics games and is very polished unlike many apps on android market. very fun and addicting, best one i have found for the Droid so far, and ive gone through alot.
  14. Bxrider11

Bxrider11 Well-Known Member

I've been rocking Avitar and Guitar Hero and I got them for FFFFFFFRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!
  15. Kitesurfer

Kitesurfer Well-Known Member

3-d homerun game. very addicting and also awesome online quality
  16. moodytoons

moodytoons New Member

I love all the old school video game system emulators for systems like:

Nintendo NES

Super Nintendo SNES

Gameboy Advance

Sega Genesis

etc.

I have all of these and have ROMS for EVERY GAME FOR EVERY SYSTEM!

WAY FUN. Only takes up a few gigs for all these games. Search the Android market for the exact names of the emulators

PS: 'SpecTrec' the ghost hunting game is very cool. I am extremely pleased with my Motorola Droid. Has some great features not on the iPhone
  17. Koontzy

Koontzy New Member

Dont forget Indiana! we love to play Euchre! Me and my brother just got dont playing a tournament in Bloomington, IN. we didnt win, butthe grand prize was $50,000
  18. DxJustin

DxJustin Active Member

I absolutely love Zenonia and have it on my ipod and droid. The cutscenes may take a little while but I love the gameplay and love all games like this. Also (it's not on the market that I saw) you can install a Quake 2 port from online. Me and a coworker were going to do multi player.

My only regret is that I can't try any of the games listed here because of this reason: Download issues: Download Unsuccessful - Android Market Help.
    I can't install or update any apps and it has been going on 4 days for me but it looks like Google has known about the problem since 2009 but I haven't seen any solution to fix my google account. There are many many people having this problem as there are several threads about it on Google's forum two of which have over 500+ responses each. UGH!!
  19. iBe PeRFeCT

iBe PeRFeCT Active Member

I like iMobsters. It's a really fun game and it's free as well.
  20. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

Zenonia is a very nice action RPG although it does get a little repetetive. Raging Thunder 2 and Asphault are fun nice racing games with very good 3d graphics.
  21. Spike760

Spike760 Well-Known Member

I didn't know they had emulators for the Droid, I used to have like a SNES emulator on my computer, do they use the same ROM's also where on the SD (I'm assuming) would you put the ROM's?
  22. weapon.seven

weapon.seven Member

i apologize if i sound a bit out of the loop, but i paid for the SNES emulator (3.99) but i was wondering where i would then download the actual games?
    thank you in advance :eek:
  23. DjOutlaw32

DjOutlaw32 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately we cant say the links to such places, but I can say that a simple google search will find it, Just got to have time and patience to find it. Sorry.
    As far as Gaming on the Droid I like that air controller game, where you have to land different planes before they either crash fill up the airspace, pretty fun game.
  24. esmith818

esmith818 Well-Known Member

Originally, I was a Flight Director fan, and I still like how it uses actual Google maps of real airports. But lately I have been enjoying Air Control more. Although it's just vector graphics, it seems to be a bit more polished.

Another game not mentioned here that I finally ponied up the cash for after getting sucked into the free version is Sky Force -- a top-down scrolling shooter, similar to the old Contra games. Excellent user interface.