• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best GN2 Screen Protector

I have a perfectly fine screen guard (without any bubbles or anything) on my Galaxy note 2. But somehow today I saw a phone at one shop without the screen guard and the response of the screen and the texture quality of display felt really amazing.

I am now thinking about taking the screen guard off.

Do you think the quality of display gets somewhat compromised by a screen guard? (I am talking about the screen response and display quality)

Do you use a screen guard?

Should I take it off?

Upvote 0
I bought Spigen Oleophobic screen protectors. The Oleophobic surface material feels quite sticky, which is alright when writing with your fingers, but the S Pen is inconvenient to write, not working well together with the Oleophobic type screen protector. Unfortunately you cannot even get better sliding spare nibs for the Note 3 S Pen, which are thinner than e.g. on Note 10.1. Based on my experience, I would not recommend Oleophobic for Note 3 S Pen users. Maybe Crystal Clear is better compatible?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones