• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best GPS Navigation App for Motorola Droid Ultra

ymaz108

Lurker
Jul 7, 2014
I have used Google Map navigation and Waze... I like Waze which tells me any accidents ahead, current speed, but the recommended route is not always the good one... Yesterday I downloaded Sygic GPS Navigation app, and try to use it... but after I connected with my G+, I couldn't modify my work location which needed to edited... Also kept crashing apps including FB, etc...
So, I started searching more...
I thought Maverick and MapFactor sounded good, so I downloaded MapFactor, but I needed to download map(s)... Unfortunately I didn't have enough space for the map of USA (1.6GB), so I just got a map for my state...
So, I will try if that's any better, but I wanted to know if you have any recommendation for a good GPS Navigation for Droid Ultra, which lacks External storage... :(
I use Bluetooth to listen navigation, and I would like to know LIVE road condition/accidents ahead, live traffic report, etc... also offer me on-time suggestion for faster route available...

I wish Google Map has options to select/modify the display on the bottom...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones