1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Best health and fitness app? Specific question

Last Updated:

1. D_Generation_X

D_Generation_X Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using FatSecret's calorie counter, and it's everything I need except for the ultimate purpose: tracking your diet!

I don't need to lose weight but I'd like to eat healthy, and this solely tracks CALORIES...which are important but I want to know more!

All of the nutrition facts are there, every food you ever eat is there, barcode scanner, etc..but at the end of the day it can't tell you if you had too much/little sodium, cholesterol, fat, sugar, Vitamin C, and so on...I want those breakdowns!

Is there any app that's close to FatSecret in performance but fulfills this need?

Advertisement
  2. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

Have you gone to Fatsecret.com (the companion website for the Android program) and seen the full breakdown you can get there? I know what you're looking for, I found most of it there, but I'd love to have it on the Android, too.

3. D_Generation_X

D_Generation_X Member This Topic's Starter

I've tried the regular site and can't find it. I mean I can choose up to 6 different things and see how many grams of say, fat I've had, but no percentages or total view of everything.