Best Icon Packs?

Last Updated:

1. Barats

Barats Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What are some of the best Icon Packs out there? I'm tired of looking at these same icons, lol. Want something new and fresh.

Advertisement
  2. TheRealAshland

TheRealAshland Well-Known Member

how do you install them?

3. Barats

Barats Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have no idea, lol. I just was going through people's screens and they had custom looking icons. I think they downloaded some type of icon pack.

4. Connectz

Connectz Well-Known Member

5. Tyler Perez

Tyler Perez Well-Known Member

There are two ways to do it, you can download a launcher Such as: ADW Launcher (app store) or BetterCut(app store). However, if you would like to just change the icons use folder organizer lite(app store).

6. teknagen

teknagen Well-Known Member

7. wubbie075

wubbie075 Well-Known Member

Very easy to do this way

8. gonzo8280

gonzo8280 New Member

9. GT-I9000

GT-I9000 New Member

I use Desktop Visualizer, free from market, but you will need Launcher Pro Plus, and you can basically add any image you wish, Some people are using this to give there handset a Win7 Phone look.

Hope this helps
    GTi9K

10. swippy

swippy New Member

does anybody happen to know what the default resolution might be for the icon images on a motorola droid 2 running android 2.2? if i learn this i can start drawing the images now and then worry about how to put them on as icons later. hehe
    advance and retroactive thanks!

11. justjerry

justjerry Well-Known Member

I think the OP is looking for a way (and where) to download an icon pack, install it and have it automatically change all the standard icons to matching ones in the icon pack (which actually you cannot do without a parent app like those mentioned in the quotes above). If he were to go to Icon Finder, all you get are single png, etc image files that you download to your computer. If he were to use FOlder Organizer, he would still need to have an icon pack installed to change an icon - and even in doing so it only changes the icon in the new folder - it does not change it on the phone/homescreen/UI, etc. Also with ADW launcher, Launcher Pro, etc., they let you customize your whole UI - but require icon packs as well. Launcher Pro includes multiple docks and icons - but the icons are gray/white (although you can add a color - but the color is applied to all the icons).

I'm looking for what the OP is looking for (I think) - an icon pack that works with one of these parent apps to change all the UI icons - so icon pack or icon theme? Like these I found in "Post Your Android Desktop:"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been searching for an icnon pack/theme/UI that has icons like this for days now without any luck. Unfortunately most of the themes and icons used and/or method to customize in that thread were left out by the posters.

I have Launcher Pro Plus, Desktop Vizualizer, Folder Organizer and so far have not been able to change my UI icons to a completely different set as seen in the screenshots above.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated!

Thanks!
    Jerry:)

12. JevyJav

JevyJav Well-Known Member

13. Rootmepls

Rootmepls Well-Known Member

First time I've seen that list but its getting bookmarked. TY! One pack missing is Madelinz new one. "Mad Honey" yellow and black. My current icon set I'm using with a few green ones from her "Ginger" set to finish things off.

"Mad Honey" 72 icons one wallpaper
    Madeliniz on deviantART

14. jc1027

jc1027 Member

i love the icons on KAPOW its a theme for ADW launcher..give it a try

15. justjerry

ANYONE know what icon pack these come from? I've been searching the 260 Icon Packs website - but there's something like 100 pages of icons to sift through.

Thanks

16. monetmonay

monetmonay New Member

hey try launcherpro icons and docks its 2.99 but you can use it for any laucher lol i know im am late but you probably already found ur answer
    :D

17. justjerry

No you're not too late. I've been using Launcher Pro Plus and it's docks and icons and still have yet to find these specific icons in my OP......

?