• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ecliptic should have an update one of these days. I can't remember why I like Sense 4 better than 3.6.
I tried the other ROM and found it clunky so I gave Ecliptic a try and I must say that Sense 4.0 is a much better experience. It's less "in your face", easier on the eye and useful rather than clunky.

I really like this ROM, however my favorite podcast app is the now-defunct Google listen. I used Titanium to restore this one app because I couldn't find it on the market, I believe without data, and the next time I had to restart it bootlooped. Why would this one app cause a bootloop?

Now I think I'm going to have erase data again and start over. If only it wasn't such a stinking chore to restore my apps.

~Elaine

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones