BEST Keyboard app for this phone is??Support

Last Updated: 2011-04-18 12:37:49
  1. simonlo93

simonlo93 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. aaarjun

aaarjun Member

Hi,
    Download SlideIT keyboard app from market... its very good.... i was using it for past 1 month... i liked it and got used to it so much... but after 1 month i came to know, it was a demo version... Try it....
  3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

There are a fair few keyboards on the market if you have access, but you may be more limited by the screen size. The market should only display what will work on your phone, so just search on keyboard and see what you can find.

Normally paid apps are only a couple of
  4. simonlo93

I just downloaded th ekeyboard and I want to know how to text side ways now? Its too small in front. do i need tod ownload osmthing to tilt?
  5. simonlo93

Title say's it all really. :)
  6. simonlo93

I want to type side ways because it's to small to type with normal screen. Do I need to download somthing to tyep sideways?
  7. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

8. jimrin

jimrin Member

You could try 8pen which is intended for small phones... but then you have to re-memorize where the letters are. It's quite brilliant, but I would have preferred different letter arrangement.

I am using vlingo's keyboard because it has great accuracy with its voice recognition.
  9. bahkyp

bahkyp New Member

I like SlideIt, the keyboard is approximate enough to be able to use with right hand thumb only. This means I can text one-handed (and hang on to train with other hand).
    You get predictive replacement and sometimes this is just dumb but mostly it seems to guess correctly. You can turn off replacement and punch keys individually by getting the area but generally that is worse (and hard on the small screen). Phone numbers or address numbers are a pain as the keys are just small, I generally use the graffiti screen for numbers. There is a demo and that works for a month, Ive bought the full version.
  10. aloy99

aloy99 Member

Or you could use swype. just google it, it's in beta for android. juz need to register.
  11. 53ty4

53ty4 New Member

SMart keyboard