• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best keyboard ever

Don't have to be rooted, and once you install one you'll see why its so big, it has like a million different settings. And while I did really love smart keyboard pro, I for one have to have a dedicated comma key.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

How did you installed it??? I tried to install it on my Hero and got an error: "There is a problem parsing the package."

I tried it also on the Evo with the package installer and it does not even give it an option to install...

Upvote 0
I download it from the site, then I open up Astro file manager and find the apk and it installs it. I've probably made 20 of the keyboards and installed each with no problem. Also, Smartkeyboard pro is great but doesn't have a dedicated comma key, which I need.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones