1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best Landscape Dock?Tips

1. bp08

bp08 Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone.. I haven't posted here much, mainly just reading the forums. Anyways, I was looking into getting a dock mainly near the bed on a stand and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for the best dock?

A lot of the docks I found were vertical docks and I was looking for a dock that could either rotate or just be in the landscape position. Basically so I could use it as a night clock and whatnot.

I did go to amazon and check out a few and found this..
    Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Smart Dock Multimedia Hub: Cell Phones & Accessories

Decent reviews, but I can't really find many especially that are in the "landscape" position.

Anyone have any recommendations for the best docks?

Advertisement
    :
  2. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Don't waste your money on this dock. I was in the same boat as you. I couldn't find a dock that was landscape. I use my phone as an alarm clock and to watch movies. So I went a different route. I looked at cellphone docks and came across this one.

Amazon.com: iKross Universal Portable Folding Mobile Phone Stand holder - Black for Samsung and Motorola Smart phones: Cell Phones & Accessories

It works in portrait and landscape. Its compact, light weight, two viewing positions and folds flat.

I use an app called "Dock Clock Plus". It is what the name implies. Its very customizable with a lot of features. It can be set to launch when you plug your phone to the charger and closes when you unplug your phone. You can use it with multiple devices as well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gadgetjuice.dockclockplus

I spent around $15 for both, well worth the money
    global2 likes this.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

itsallgood has the right idea, typically docks for specific devices can be pricey....going universal is usually the best way to go here, considering they are a whole heck of a lot cheaper and provide the same use as the one specifically made for your phone does.
  4. global2

global2 Well-Known Member

Just got my iKross stand that you recommended and love it!! Many thanks for the tip.