Best launcher (TSF Shell) for Optimas EliteTips

1. julian35961

julian35961 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TSF Shell

3D launcher

TSF Shell 3D is an interface with a brand new operating system. Just like SPB Shell just better looking and more customization.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell

Runs pretty well if you are overclocked to 1.6GHz with performance enable.

Cost: $16.81

Advertisement
    fknntzintexas likes this.
  2. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I've got that. It is extremely complicated but so customizable. If you want something to tweak and play with for days and still not figure it out completely then its your theme!
  3. julian35961

Brings life to my phone. Still learning how to use it.
  4. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I've had it for a day now.. its seriously in-depth. I haven't seen something like this since CM7.
  5. Hashtag

Hashtag Well-Known Member

$16? No. I could get 4 jars of Nutella for that much.
    geekhandstrong likes this.
  6. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member Contributor

Hashtag you really know how to put things in perspective.
  7. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Well-Known Member

I just love being a pirate lol. This launcher sucked in my opinion.
  8. DroidMello

DroidMello Active Member

I didn't like it. Visually appealing but a memory and space hog. Frequently freezes or force closes. Also at least $14 overpriced.
  9. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member Contributor

But...it's customizable.
  10. julian35961

You think this is a memory hog? Try out Golauncher with all the useless features they put into that launcher in every update.
  11. HaTrEd360

Yeah it wasn't a memory hog. It had 7-15mb's used for me. Spb Shell 3D had 40-75mb's of ram being used and it had 4 individual processes for it. I just didn't like how it changes home screens and the app drawer was absolutely annoying xD
  12. DroidMello

DroidMello Active Member

Eye candy but really meant for higher powered devices. It runs great on my Nexus 7 but on my OE it is not worth the resources it uses. Running on performance with it overclocked continously at 1.6 to use a launcher ( and still not running it very well) is not a great idea. Don't be surprised if performance deteriorates over time and the lifespan of your phone is dramatically reduced.
  13. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Well-Known Member Contributor

With Adw EX seeing a nice upgrade..you may want to revisit it. I use it on the HTC One V. It has come a long way.
  14. HaTrEd360

Heyyy Curtis! Haven't seen you in ages! :] Hows your neck man??
  15. Curtis1973

Im getting there. Had an MRI done. Herniated Discs and a few other complications. Steroid therapy and physical therapy. Trying to get back into the swing of things. Starting some new stuff for the PCD Venture folks at the moment. After that I hope to jump back in here also. Got some stuff in mind for the elite.
  16. HaTrEd360

Dang man, hope your doing better and get all that worked on. What did you have in mind for the Elite?
  17. Curtis1973

im building mixer rom for the venture now. maybe the same for the elite once im done with the venture. the venture rom is around 70 mb stripped down so i dont have a whole lot to do there. shouldnt take to long.
  18. HaTrEd360

Alright well good luck dude.
  19. Curtis1973

already finished one venture update. now on to mixer. then to the elite. still would be awesome to see cyanogen on the elite. maybe with that donated phone. it will happen.
  20. Murf1

Murf1 Well-Known Member

I use the Holo Launcher (free version) and I really like it. (Also Holo Locker.)