Best links about the Droid X

Last Updated:

1. chaoscarrot

chaoscarrot Active Member This Topic's Starter

Sup guys,

I'm working on compiling all the best resources/links about the DX into one place, specifically a symbaloo webmix. I'll provide the link to what I have so far, but I was hoping I could get some feedback and input onto what other links I should add to it :) Also after viewing the webmix click "add this" to automatically get the updates

Thanks in advance! Hopefully we can get a great group of links to help users learn more about the DX and various tips and tricks

Droid X - Symbaloo

Advertisement
  2. chaoscarrot

Hey guys just a quick update with this, I got some suggestions and updated a few of the links, but it still needs more to be a complete resource :) Let me know what sites I can add, it can be almost anything related to the DX

3. Mays24

Mays24 Well-Known Member

4. chaoscarrot

Thanks! Just added that site onto the webmix, its the same link :) Let me know what other resources I can add to it, thx!

5. chaoscarrot

Hey guys well I realized I never put this forum on the webmix so I added that :) Its starting to be a decent resource now imo, let me know just in case there's any changes that should be made though, I'm open to any feedback you guys might have about it