best live wallpaper

Last Updated:

1. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been using the stock live wallpapers on my droid which I really like, I have also seen that they dont use a lot of battery power. Is there any good live wallpapers in the market that dont use a lot of power, I downloaded "shake them all" live wallpaper from the market but it runs like 50% battery usage, where the stock ones use like 5-12%.

Advertisement
  2. gotwillk

gotwillk Well-Known Member

i like photo gallery live wallpaper the best. it changes wallpapers according to intervals. just point it to a directory full of your pics and it'll cycle through them. and it takes up almost no battery.

3. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

where exactly have there been details talked about about battery drain with these? I would love to see something about that. seems to me they would suck battery

4. kratos

kratos Back on my throne!!! VIP Member

I have been using "plasma live wallpaper" for the last two days. It is showing that it only uses 3% of my battery. It is highly customizable with endless options to change the look, flow, and feel of it.

Kratos

thrifty likes this.
  5. zep

zep Well-Known Member

I enjoyed rotating earth for a while (It also allows you to change to different planets, even some fictional ones [read: star wars]), but it kept freezing up on me, so uninstall for now I guess.

6. metalimi

metalimi Active Member

Bezier from the market is awesome

7. PhilosoRaptor

PhilosoRaptor Well-Known Member

Every one I've tried so far seems to make my phone lag too much, even when clocked to 1.1 GHz. Switching home screens is quick, but scrolling through the app drawer is laggy and transitions between apps. The stars one from the market is cool and doesn't kill performance it seems, but it kept force closing when in landscape mode :(. I'll wait til they can tweak them to run smooth/stable or get a more powerful phone that can handle them better.

8. Gunner

Gunner Well-Known Member

The water LWP is probably my favorite. And it actually runs smoothly on 2.1, but it still uses like 15% CPU. So I'm back to just a plain ol' black background - my default.

I do like showing off the water LWP to my iphone owning friends...."Wow, what's that!?"

9. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I love the Starfield 3D LWP. GREAT.