best live wallpapers

1. proginski

proginski Active Member

I haven't noticed any real difference in battery life with any of the live wallpapers I use. My phone generally last me an entire day of moderate use...Phil

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. Kebby129

Kebby129 New Member

I love the Flying Android and Metal Slug backgrounds. Flying Android is just Androids flying and skating across the screen. The Metal Slug is a Metal Slug level of your choice with zombies running across. When you tap the screen you drop a missile that kills any of them in its path. If I'm not using those, I'm using the Nexus.
  3. Tr33x0rs

Tr33x0rs New Member

In the spirit of the 4th of July, anyone know one where u can click for fireworks? That would be pretty sweet! :D
    cnote678 likes this.
  4. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

show me where to get the metal slug background pleeeessse
  5. zytex

zytex New Member

My favor Best live wallpaper is aCircuit, zombie. both are very good idea.!!!
    All of live wallpaper is similar each other. so it's so boring.
  6. ProudPapaG

ProudPapaG Well-Known Member

Looked on AndroLib for Star Chase Free, but nada. Can you tell me where to get it?

thanks!
  7. klwheat

klwheat Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I was just searching "star" or "star wars" under free in the market on the droid, and found it that way. I'm at work with NO service right now :( but I'll see if I can find it again later for ya.
  8. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

I am partial to Water. the description is "Autumn leaves tumble to the rippling pond below: Liquid backgound Zen". It is very tranquil and looks great with beautiful widgets and gemini calendar widget.
  9. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

Im personally attached to the aniPet aquarium, fresh water, and koi live wallpapers. So kool to have fish inside your phone you can feed with your icons.
  10. bemenaker

bemenaker Well-Known Member

+1 for aquarium again. That has been my wallpaper since about 3 days after 2.1 OTA. Don't find that it changes my battery time much really.
  11. StandardBlueCaboose

StandardBlueCaboose New Member

Bramsy likes this.
  12. deekum1627

deekum1627 Well-Known Member

do the live wallpapers slow the phone down?
  13. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Yes and it varies how much they slow it down. Some barely slow it down at all - the Mario one is probably my favorite and is very impressive that it barely seems to slow the phone down at all.

Any live wallpaper will always take a little bit of performance away compared to just a plain image background.
  14. Jfreu

Jfreu Member

Well there is PanoPlanet, some comments say it's the best out there, take a look ;-)
  15. efdisaster

efdisaster Well-Known Member

can't find the mario live wallpaper in the market anymore... is it because I'm on 2.2? or is it gone? Anyone still have it?

edit: found it at xda-developers
  16. Android noob

Android noob Well-Known Member

Dude make PanoPlanet available for the eris :(
  17. MurrayBowles

MurrayBowles Member

I loved Aquarium, but I found things hanging (the browser, swype) after I installed it, so now I'm back to Winter Flock. Water is also very nice.
  18. QDman

QDman New Member

Droid Eye. I wanted it since before there was Live Wallpaper, and now I gotz it! :)
  19. Ronnyp74

Ronnyp74 Member

There is a cool Live Wallpaper pack that gives you like 18 live wallpapers. They take a while to download, but some of them are very cool. Star Chaser is cool too if you are a Star Wars fan.
  20. JayBirdHawaii

JayBirdHawaii Member

Beautiful Live Weather .. and Beautiful Home .. nice together ..
  21. markntravis

markntravis Member

How do I enable Live Wallpaper on my Droid Eris with 2.1?

Thanks
  22. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

It took a heckuva LWP to tear me away from Starfield 3D... and Thunderstorm LWP did it! It's gorgeous!
  23. kratos

kratos Back on my throne!!! VIP Member

I have been using this one for a while now and LOVE it!!!!!

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td]Thunderstorm Donation
    by KittehFace Software
    500 downloads, 37 ratings (4.7 avg)
    [/td][td]$0.99
    [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

There is a free version and this paid version. I highly suggest spending the mere $1 for the paid version. You can set the number of clouds, frequency of lightening strikes, color of background (clouds), and color of lightening, among other settings.

Kratos
    SEARS likes this.
  24. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Well-Known Member

25. eymwsoft

eymwsoft New Member

Please try the one I wrote - it's called Particle Storm. You can get a QR code and a better description at EYMW Soft .