• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best live wallpapers

I love the Flying Android and Metal Slug backgrounds. Flying Android is just Androids flying and skating across the screen. The Metal Slug is a Metal Slug level of your choice with zombies running across. When you tap the screen you drop a missile that kills any of them in its path. If I'm not using those, I'm using the Nexus.

Upvote 0
I love the Flying Android and Metal Slug backgrounds. Flying Android is just Androids flying and skating across the screen. The Metal Slug is a Metal Slug level of your choice with zombies running across. When you tap the screen you drop a missile that kills any of them in its path. If I'm not using those, I'm using the Nexus.

show me where to get the metal slug background pleeeessse

Upvote 0
do the live wallpapers slow the phone down?

Yes and it varies how much they slow it down. Some barely slow it down at all - the Mario one is probably my favorite and is very impressive that it barely seems to slow the phone down at all.

Any live wallpaper will always take a little bit of performance away compared to just a plain image background.

Upvote 0
I have been using this one for a while now and LOVE it!!!!!

Thunderstorm Donation
by KittehFace Software
500 downloads, 37 ratings (4.7 avg)
$0.99
rating10.png

There is a free version and this paid version. I highly suggest spending the mere $1 for the paid version. You can set the number of clouds, frequency of lightening strikes, color of background (clouds), and color of lightening, among other settings.

Kratos

Reactions: SEARS
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones