• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best media player for the 7.7?

stevep94

Jul 14, 2010
Chesterfield
I am trying to stream video content from my nas to my tab and am struggling to get a media player to work!

I have been using the MX Video Player to stream to my Galaxy S2 but for some reason its stopped working and wont work on my tab either!?!?

I can use Rockplayer but I'm not keen on it because of the red logo in the top left and the menu bar on the tab doesn't disappear when watching a video!?!?

Has anyone got any suggestions? (or know how to fix MX player??)

Thanks

I installed it to have a little look, H/W decode is not working for me? (however I'm on a custom ROM) S/W seems to work just fine. You haven't changed the setting by accident have you? :)

Not as I'm aware! (I didn't even know you could to be honest!)

Thanks though, I'll have a look!

Even though I'm more than happy with Diceplayer, this is the sort of thing that drives me barmy!!! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones