1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best missed call/text notification app? Suggestions please...General

1. redfirefly

redfirefly Member

In your experience what are the best missed call apps out there?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    :
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

The only two I have ever looked at are:

Missed Call

Missed Reminder

My girlfriend is currently using missed reminder and it is pretty nice.
  3. ad720

ad720 Well-Known Member

Ditto on Missed Reminder. Works great.
  4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I'm not trying to be cantankerous, I truly don't understand the need for this app. The phone notificatins if I've missed a call(s), and there are message notifiers. What about this type of app am I ..errr.. missing?
  5. ad720

ad720 Well-Known Member

The main issue is that I miss a lot of texts/calls due to the week vibrate.

This app will make noise or vibrate every XX seconds, as many times as you set (up to infinity), until you acknowledge the missed reminder which gives me a greater chance of hearing it if I missed it that first time.
  6. redfirefly

redfirefly Member

Well, for me...I have the phone in my purse and sometimes I can miss a call, or when driving and the phone rings...I usually have my music pretty loud so I miss calls. When I get out if I had some sort of "tone" or "ring" or something other than the visual ques I get like flashing trackballs or flashing teeny tiny light, well that would be very helpful!

Thanks on the 2 suggestions, I'll check them out! :D
  7. Podivin

Ah, that makes perfect sense, thanks. I'm thinking "you can tell by looking at the phone" but you're wanting the phone to tap you and the shoulder and say "ahem, you've missed a call" - or like that.
    It's not an app that I need, but at least now I understand why other folks would. :)
  8. Podivin

Ah, that makes perfect sense, thanks. I'm thinking "you can tell by looking at the phone" but you're wanting the phone to tap you and the shoulder and say "ahem, you've missed a call" - or like that.
    It's not an app that I need, but at least now I understand why other folks would. :)