Best Mp3 App

Last Updated:

1. What is the best app to listen to mp3's?

I would like an app that I could quickly cycle thru albums quickly and single songs? Would like something like an ipod music app.

2. valdesr11

valdesr11 Well-Known Member

3. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

4. mallinj

mallinj Well-Known Member

5. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Or btunes(ipod touch interface)

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.
  6. Nic_87

Nic_87 New Member

TuneWiki also works pretty good. automatically download lyrics too. Go check it out!
  7. Randino

Randino Well-Known Member

I've got to give a shout out to 3, Cubed whatever it's called, it is an amazing MP3 app, and it works on the Incredible even though the app says it doesn't yet, I am more impressed with this app, dude that developed it should license it to HTC or someone like that instead of on the market, it's better than the iphone cover flow and all that.
  8. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Umm why? Phone exclusivity is a BAD thing. Why shouldn't everyone be able to use this?

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.
  9. denk

denk New Member

Hey guys, does anybody know an mp3 player with equalizer? I cant find anything like this on the market.
  10. mallinj

mallinj Well-Known Member

Wondering the exact same thing. Even the native Blackberry browser has some equalizer settings that can be changed. Maybe it's only a matter of time before someone programs one.
  11. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member

bTunes user here. Works well enough for me.
  12. damajackal

damajackal New Member

Is there an MP3 app that tracks how many times you've heard each track and that can populate a playlist with the songs I've listened to the least?

I have this function on my Mp3 player and it's awesome for making every song that goes on a playlist be something I haven't heard recently. It's the one function that's keeping me from leaving the mp3 player at home and switching to the Android to be my music player.
  13. shauny13

shauny13 Well-Known Member

Mixing paid for version does, so does poweramp pro, also, see equalizer in market by smart android apps.
  14. Mr Lime v2

Mr Lime v2 New Member

Poweramp is amazing! The free trial is exceptional. I highly recommend it.
  15. slackereconomy

slackereconomy Active Member

Playerpro. Tried a few but can't see past it.