Best music player for note 2 ?General

1. vishal72345

vishal72345 Member

Please suggest the best music player for note 2... paid version. .....

Advertisement
    :
  2. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

3. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Does PowerAmp play WAV files? I get voicemails from work in WAV format and it would seem that none of the players on my phone can play a friggin WAV file.
  4. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Looks like it does.

plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
  5. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

Several threads about this topic, but, "Thirded"...not to be confused with "Sweded".
  6. Barats

Barats Well-Known Member

7. RangerPivot

RangerPivot Active Member

Does poweramp have any kind of sync feature?
    I've been using DoubleTwist for this reason... but doubletwist won't stream the metadata over bluetooth. The trial version of poweramp did but I couldn't seem to find an easy way to sync playlists with my pc. Maybe the paid version does?
  8. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

I just copy/paste, from my PC to phone, using Estrong's File Explorer via wi-fi.
  9. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

PowerAmp doesn't have a sync feature, but you can still sync with DoubleTwist and use PowerAmp to listen. You should be able to sync the playlists with DoubleTwist and use them on PowerAmp, but I couldn't say for sure.
  10. taxiron1

taxiron1 Well-Known Member

Power amp is very good. I used Double twist to sync and rescue my music from itunes hell. Then Power Amp to blast it.
  11. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Poweramp is hands down the best music player I've used on Android, since I first moved over. At first, I didn't want a paid music app because the stock music player I had on my original EVO was working perfectly fine, but as soon as I decided I wanted to use my phone as a media player and listen to music in my car, that's when the situation changed.

Because of some mentions about DoubleTwist having sync capabilities, I might look into using that, just to sync up the music files and folders I have on my microSD, specifically for my phone.
  12. willowlee

willowlee Well-Known Member

Can poweramp go back on tracks when the phone is locked and I am using headphones? I asked this same question before on a separate thread but never got an answer. The stock music player can only go forward on tracks, but not go to previous tracks when using a headphone button. Its freaking annoying having to unlocked my phone and do it manually.
  13. drexappeal

Yes. There's a setting where you can have Power Amp lockscreen activated, which gives you forward, back, and play (as normal), when the player is on.

I use widgetlocker, so I don't really use the Poweramp lockscreen anymore (I just activate the notification bar functions and can control it from there). Widgetlocker allows you to access the notification bar, which the stock lockscreen does not.
    willowlee likes this.
  14. JunBringer

Fun Fact: the stock music player on the Note 2 lets you adjust play speed. So you can hear your songs in faster or slower speeds, which is just plain fun. I think it goes as slow as half time and as fast as double time.
  15. bjtcars

bjtcars Well-Known Member

16. Renthorin

Renthorin Active Member

I've been with a few but always return to PowerAmp.

To syn Itunes from my PC I use iSyncr.
  17. ceva321

ceva321 Well-Known Member

POWERAMP........ look no further! :smokingsomb:

best sound and i love the music equalizer!

[​IMG]
    20130216_121303 by Ceva321, on Flickr
  18. JunBringer

^boobs
  19. drexappeal

Got distracted on your review because of the cover art. That might make me get in an accident if that came on while I was driving.

Yup.

Posted from my G-Note II.
  20. ceva321

ceva321 Well-Known Member

^^^
    :) that is the cover art for Roxy Music's "Country Life" LP from 1974, it sounds and looks great on POWERAMP!!! LOL to put it in prespective the models must be in their 60's now!
  21. drexappeal

Now that is hot. They should do another present day photo shoot...lol...:eek:

Posted from my G-Note II.
  22. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I use mixzing, UI is not the best, but it has the ability to play videos as well.

Sent using the force
  23. drexappeal

I'm bumping this thread back up just to double-check if anybody noticed that PowerAmp is now available for Multi-Window use (without root)!

Can't wait to try this, on my way home!
    SixtyDashOne likes this.
  24. Renthorin

Renthorin Active Member

What OS are you on? I'm 4.1.1 and don't see it in the list of apps.