• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best new games so far?

I might give it a look.

The only IAP is the full unlock of the game, is that right?
Yup, and you get six levels to play through for free - which is definitely enough to get you hooked.

I'm still really excited that you can't but the in-game currency even if you want to.

Reactions: CrimsonToker
Upvote 0
It's OK. It suffers from the same problem a lot of these type games have (for me anyway) in that some of the text is way too ridiculously small to be readable and as a consequence, I miss some of the stuff on screen.

The full version is also £8.50 which is a over my self imposed price ceiling for a mobile game (and when you equate it to dollars, I pay more than you guys which pisses me off).

It does play better than a lot of similar games in the genre though and from my limited exposure, the story seems quite good.

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
It's OK. It suffers from the same problem a lot of these type games have (for me anyway) in that some of the text is way too ridiculously small to be readable and as a consequence, I miss some of the stuff on screen.

viDXY7ql.jpg

:D

Upvote 0
How much does the game cost ?

Implosion that is ?

Free 6-level demo, $9.99 IAP to unlock the rest of the game. No other IAPs (not even to purchase in-game currency). The game looks to have at least several hours of gameplay and lots of replayability to earn "badges" to unlock new gear - again, which you can't purchase with real money.

So while it might be a bit pricier than other games on the market, I have zero issue with supporting a developer who took a responsible approach to monetizing their game.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones