• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best note app that has a widget?

moijk

Mar 27, 2010
I'm looking for a note-app that has a widget, and syncs with something that includes me beeing able to read (and add) on my computer(s). I've tried evernote, but that doesn't seem to have a widget so I have to enter the app every time (cumbersome).

What about any google wave apps? Those (well, one) I see on the marked (I only has access to the free part) is low ranked with crash warnings. or Google Notebook (or docs for that matter)? - just trust google more than your everyday website I don't know if exists tomorrow or sell my content for highest bidder (not that I'll store something of value anyway, still)

I use SSI gTasks ToDo (there's another one that calls themselves "gtasks" but they have a lower rating and don't sync.)

I like it because it's the only one I can find that syncs w/ Gmail/Google Tasks. Not that there's much special about Google's tasks, but I like things convenient, and I'm always in my Gmail when I'm on my computer.

eta: I was browsing at AppBrain, and found this:
GDocs Notepad w/ Sync - notepad that syncs w/ google docs.

Upvote 0
I use SSI gTasks ToDo (there's another one that calls themselves "gtasks" but they have a lower rating and don't sync.)

I like it because it's the only one I can find that syncs w/ Gmail/Google Tasks. Not that there's much special about Google's tasks, but I like things convenient, and I'm always in my Gmail when I'm on my computer.

eta: I was browsing at AppBrain, and found this:
GDocs Notepad w/ Sync - notepad that syncs w/ google docs.

SSI gTasks ToDo have been a real treat to use. So I assume it'll be that one from now on. Thanks for all the answers :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones