1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best Notes/Memopad app(syncing to Google docs) similar to iPhone's NoteMaster app

1. aakashmd22

aakashmd22 New Member

I've recently shifted to Android after 4 years of using iPhone. With iPhone I've been using "NoteMaster" notes app heavily and am very impressed with it.
    You can organize notes in folder structure, you can store notes images etc and syncs to Google docs.
    Unfortunately the developer does not have an equivalent in android. I've been trying very hard to find a similar app in android space but so far no luck.
    Can any one please suggest.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. GrouchoM

GrouchoM Well-Known Member

3. CodeMonkey

CodeMonkey Well-Known Member

Unfortunately GDocs only syncs to GMail rather than Google Drive.

*EDIT* oops should read GNotes

Funnily enough I spent about 4 hours yesterday trying to find a notepad app that uses folders and syncs automatically with Google Drive. In the end I had to revert back to Flick Notes with SimpleNotes syncing. Useful, but I'd prefer to use Google Drive..
  4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

What phone do you have? The Samsung S-Note app syncs with Google Docs. You can draw on it, write on it, type on it, etc.
  5. GrouchoM

??? GNotes isn't GDocs.
  6. CodeMonkey

Oops quite correct - fat fingered that one and didn't notice. Duly corrected thanks.

However the point remains the same - it syncs with GMail rather than Google Drive
  7. GrouchoM

8. CodeMonkey

9. chanchan05

On the offhand, why not actually just use Google Docs itself on the Google Drive app?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2
  10. CodeMonkey

Yeh I've come to that conclusion myself - here's hoping they beef up offline controls folder level would be nice) etc in future updates
  11. aakashmd22

aakashmd22 New Member

Galaxy S3
  12. aakashmd22

aakashmd22 New Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :party:

Seems like my search is finally over. Just down loaded and did a quick test and seems like it meets all my requirements. So far it looks promising, just like iOS NoteMaster!!

Thanks all for taking time to help me!!
  13. chanchan05

The S3's stock SNotes app syncs to Google docs

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2
  14. CodeMonkey

Glad it helped. I'm looking at using it myself now :D