Best notes or sticky app

Last Updated:

1. aileendq

aileendq Well-Known Member

I know there's an app section to this forum, but I'd like specific feedback on which notes/sticky apps MDroiders are using. I have gtasks. but I'd like something akin to a sticky note for quick scribbles.

2. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

i use ak notepad. it's nice for notes you might want to keep for a while.i used to have an app for sticky note widgets that looked pretty cool but i deleted it because i never used it.
  3. GDroid

GDroid Well-Known Member

I use ColorNote. You can add the sticky to a home screen, and it lets you change the color of the sticky-note as a bonus feature!
  4. Mercutio

Mercutio Well-Known Member

I use OneNote. Voice, photo, and text notes all in one.
  5. (G)

(G) Well-Known Member

Note Everything is a great app that lets you doodle/draw/write with your finger and file that note in user-specified folders.
  6. sustained

sustained Member

Previously mentioned, I also like AK Notepad. Here's a review:

AK Notepad

It's one of my most favorite apps on my Droid.

It's a simple, useful and well thought out app. You can set a time to be alerted as a reminder for your note.

I especially like the yellow legal pad paper effect.

And here's a video:

Youtube of AK Notepad
  7. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

I also use AK notepad. I actually use it a lot more than I thought I would when I first installed it!! Comes in very handy and I do like the reminder/alert feature as well.
  8. itsgreg

itsgreg Member

There is only 1 real answer to this question, and everyone above me is wrong.

Seriously. Download it and you will love it. Simplist, most elegant and stable solution for notes and lists.
  9. JediJesus

JediJesus Well-Known Member

I use Evernote. I like the snapshot feature.
  10. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member

AK Notepad
  11. c_anthony07

c_anthony07 New Member

I just downloaded aSticky for my Acer Iconia A500. Widget puts a nice big sticky note that is readable without a click. Simple, elegant, effective.
  12. Bobalos

Bobalos New Member

Im looking for something like this, that will synch up on my desktop too. do any of these apps do that?

13. androidjim0

androidjim0 New Member

I just discovered 'simple sticky note widget' - it's the most simple and straightforward app I could find out there which is exactly what I was looking for